FYI: Finally we can repair combos of L / UL without dismantling

Leona

Stalker
Society
Art of War
Leona DaVinci
Haven't seen an note in any VU news or anything about it here on the forum, but since few days (can't exactly say what VU/minipatch) we can repair combos of L / UL without dismantling. Tested with L armor and UL plates and with L guns and UL attachments so far.

Makes using the L armors way more fun. :yay:

Confirmed, and very nice :)

Just toss your gun(L) or armor(L) in repair and the attached UL items are dealt with.

It must be a bug, which will be fixed the very next vu.

lol
I had no idea :eek:
Yay! Now it'll decent and not such a time waster using (L) armor

:laugh: isn't it funny how long term EU users think? That was exactly my first thought when i discovered it. But as it still works after 10.05 minipatch i thought i share. It is just great, saves 28:eek: click and drag and drop operations for an full L armor set with Ul plates.

Its been like that since VU 10.0... Its good, one annoyance down.

finally something worth wild from vu 10 glad to see this come from MA

One of the most practical things that was implemented in VU 10.x. :yay:

It was quite a bitch to unamp, unequip all your limited guns, armor to repair amps/plates.

you see MA how little things can make your customers very happy
picture.php

+rep to MA

I just discovered that I can repair ul items without detaching them from L item.
WOOOOT! :yay:

your a day late Phil
that was posted yesterday now for your not reading every post yesterday donate a pec to a newb

..and you repair both ...woot?

t

..and you repair both ...woot?

t

if you hit repair all it puts the (L) item with all the attachments in the window without manually removing amps etc...the (L) items are not repaired though

Posted via Mobile Device

great for me

L finder and ul ore amp 103

Back