Fine lines

Could mean anyone.

try to think of an argument and not a link. This is the kind of retarded fuckwit I am not interested in.

He has nothing to contribute to a discussion. He's just jockeying for cool points. Probably a teenager.

He has nothing to contribute to a discussion. He's just jockeying for cool points. Probably a teenager.

As above. Proves both us right in one sense: 90 % of people are idiots. I am only interested in the other 10%

As above. Proves both us right in one sense: 90 % of people are idiots. I am only interested in the other 10%

90% of forum posts are likely just the result of appearing in the topics list. There is very little actual "content" here. so is it 90% idiots really, or simply the medium? chat, forum, net even society at some level all degrade the quality of our interactions on web I Think.

Its so very easy to be misunderstood and appear one thing, when you fundamentally consider yourself another thing.

90% of posts on the internet are pointless, time killing, self indulgence, narcissistic exercises in futility. we like to hear ourselves speak so we post. Some take more time and consideration for what they post than others.

I typically just say whatever is on my mind at the moment for instance. others perhaps take the effort to push an agenda or rally a cause, or increase their fame or finance. I think we have seen it all here @ pcf to some extent.

but is it the 10% non idiots that are taking time to push their agenda? and the 90% idiots just playing here with no care? or is it quite possibly that not all people see the world as you do, and for them its the other way around?

IDK either way its some food for thought, things are not always as they seem. its a wonder people can communicate at all via the net, with so many different personalities and preconceived stereotypes, and personal agendas. cultural and language barriers don't make things any easier.

I just wanna smoke a bowl, and chat about some shit that don't matter...like a video game. but your posts usually make me stop and think some deep shit.

Last edited:
90 % of people are idiots. I am only interested in the other 10%
This is why I don't like your threads... because it's always apparent THAT is how you think!

What are YOU then?! You think you're some sort of genius? or role model? an inspiration?

You put some blue paint on your face before you post and think you're William Wallace?!

You're a redundant, attention craving, misguided annoyance! You act as if you have good intentions, while at the same time say "90% of people are idiots"... and ironically, you post that in a thread meant to question the level of mean-spirited posts on the forums! What do you expect?
...nothing like some bullshit nub forum on bullshit games that rely on dominant alpha male assholes.

so because someone has more time to play, money, skills, and equipment than you...
that makes them an asshole?!

you see an "asshole"... I see someone who does what they love to do, and it doesn't bother me! Everyone should be so fortunate to have the time and money to pursue their passions in life!

It seems to me like you have a terrible habit of characterizing and condemning people (and groups of people) by how they are different from you! The 90% in that group are the people I would choose to be associated with any day, rather than those who are like-minded to you! :scratch2:

just to be clear: I have nothing against you as a person...
just this "Peezle" character you play on the internet!

Didnt you just tell me that you were trying to target 'stupid' people and that you don't judge?

This is why I don't like your threads... because it's always apparent THAT is how you think!

What are YOU then?! You think you're some sort of genius? or role model? an inspiration?

You put some blue paint on your face before you post and think you're William Wallace?!

You're a redundant, attention craving, misguided annoyance! You act as if you have good intentions, while at the same time say "90% of people are idiots"... and ironically, you post that in a thread meant to question the level of mean-spirited posts on the forums! What do you expect?

so because someone has more time to play, money, skills, and equipment than you...
that makes them an asshole?!

you see an "asshole"... I see someone who does what they love to do, and it doesn't bother me! Everyone should be so fortunate to have the time and money to pursue their passions in life!

It seems to me like you have a terrible habit of characterizing and condemning people (and groups of people) by how they are different from you! The 90% in that group are the people I would choose to be associated with any day, rather than those who are like-minded to you! :scratch2:

just to be clear: I have nothing against you as a person...
just this "Peezle" character you play on the internet!

I would +rep if I could. I like Peezle and many of his ideas but... he needs to stop being a hypocrite, condemning people. You don't just reach out to people and get them to play EU. There is something called advertising that EU lacks. And while I like your motives Peezle, I dont understand what you want out of your proposed actions, or even how you plan to do such actions.

It doesnt even make sense why you want this game to grow so much. I also do not see this game as such 'shit' as you do. You are looking at things right and wrong all the time. You look for people as numbers who need to be reached out to to play. You have good ideas but you are misguided it seems.

All of your threads seem to be more of an attempt to get an agreement from the community. Why dont you do something now Peezle? Do what you have been talking about this whole time.

Peezle... you seem like a guy who is confused. You wish not to condemn yet you yourself are condemned to condemning. You have noble goals and propositions. Sometimes though, it seems you just want more players in Entropia for some reason. I don't understand it Peezle.

Again, if you want to see anything better from this game, the community is where you must start, not new players. I suggest you find someone named Magam. He has impacted the community more than any know. I would have quit long ago if his words didnt still echo in my mind.

I feel you should speak to Magam...

Last edited:

Going to have to find out how ignore user works again... but I'll figure it out, idiotic as I am.

Going to have to find out how ignore user works again... but I'll figure it out, idiotic as I am.

Not sure you are included in that poll Spawn after all these years. Seems like you wanted to include yourself.

But yes, it is generally a good poll, and you know it

I sometimes wonder at the levels of anger we get on this forum, at the insane levels of anger of bitterness we can manage over a stupid game.

Actually, my wonder is of another kind; that we are a generally accepting and sensible bunch of people.

One only has to surf Youtube comments for 5 minutes to see this right?

We all have different opinions, sometimes varying by a nth degree, sometimes 99.9 nths.

But rarely do I see real bitterness. Yes, people can be unpleasant... so can I. But compared to the usernet horseshit in general?

Edit: not deliberate, just have a memory of a basin of water.

The real point is this: you can affect the people around you by banning them, by cheating them, by lying to them. Also, you can co-create a world where new people get to feel accepted onto a new way of playing games. Think of noobs corner at its best; nothing like some bullshit nub forum on bullshit games that rely on dominant alpha male assholes.

yes, you might be slightly afraid of being banned. I am not so worried about this.

I think perhaps ( and with a great deal of disclaimers ) this is a place to attract more people, not so much even about the game in the first instance, but as a secondary means of engaging people who are just. Angry? Frustrated?

I like EU because there are grown-ups here. Maybe others too?

Wow, Peez, what's wrong with you? I actually UNDERSTOOD your post! LOL

Wow, Peez, what's wrong with you? I actually UNDERSTOOD your post! LOL

Stop drinking!

Sadly, I can understand his posts, or at least I can think that I do. But then again I'm a drunk. :tongue2:

To Peezle! :beerchug:

May he... um... er.... oh hell I dont know. I enjoy the few moments where he makes sense. I'm sure he's not a bad guy, but all that talk of being a business person, executive, whatever....

That's a load of crap. He doesn't have the first clue of how a business should work. That's obvious enough by his posts on the subject here. He assumes he knows too much.

The most annoying thing about Peezle is that even if you put him on ignore you still see apealing threat titles that make you want to click on them; only to find out it is another peezle puzzle of poignant p***** (note, this is not a profanity I'm trying to hide; I just could not find a fitting word with a P :D )

btw, this thread title reminds me of thin blue line; a funny British tv series from the ninties

...it is another peezle puzzle of poignant p*****
(note, this is not a profanity I'm trying to hide; I just could not find a fitting word with a P :D )

preposterousness! :nana:
(and as a bonus, "poignant preposterousness" is on oxymoron)

(my spell-check says that's not actually a word, but Google says it is!) :yup:

Back