Uber: First Component Uber

RickNinjaHunter

Guardian
RicK Ninja Hunter
Hi,

I had this uber whilst crafting Components on Auto, unfortunately I had already passed out asleep, and when I woke this morning to put all the conductors on auction I was quite surprised to see the loots :yay::wtg::yay::wtg:

Happy Hoffing

Rick:ninja:Hunter

(Please stop calling me Rick Whinger Hunter, you people know who you are)

Congratulations :yay: on a nice uber.

Lily

Gratz!! I was awake and ingame when it happened. :silly2:

Gratz Ninja :wtg:

Gratz :cool: Nice afk-hof :laugh:

Gratz on Uber. :)

Also another Gratz for having the exact replica of Northern Shinook as your hair. :D

Gratz!
Has to be one of the biggest - if not the biggest - conductors ever!
I clicked a I Cond BP on condition all the way to 100QR and largest I ever had was only about 2.5k.

Keep it up Rick~

Gratz!
I clicked a I Cond BP on condition all the way to 100QR and largest I ever had was only about 2.5k.

Keep it up Rick~

Thnx mate, just FYI, I dont take chances on condition anymore. I left this just under the a in quantity. I get more skill that way I think. Last time I did the same amount of clicks on full quantity, and I had a very bad return.

I guess you win some, loose some.Also this time I bought some materials from hunters who were going to TT their stuffs anyway. Maybe this had some special luck in it, who knows, I don't really care.
Maybe your uber will come as well, with patience ;)

Rick

wow very nice. i also want such a simple I conductor ;)
GRATZ :wtg:

You're on a roll mate!

GZ!

Gratz!

Keep it up Rick~

lol i clicked it way over 100QR (about 107.. not but went on after 100 ofc ;))
my highest is 300 or something lol.. maybe should try again :D

Gratz anyway! nice hof!

Nice one gratz ;)

Thanks for all the gratz guys, as you can se Im not the only one that got an uber 6k conductors.. Gratz to Leo Irish Dante!

Rick

That was a very nice way to wake up :yay::wtg:

Back