Info: First Official Event at Planet Toulan

I thought this was a decorative planet, just as the stars to make map seems more attractive

I might drop by, depending on the elusive rules of the MM, I guess, lol.

What

is the prize?

Brick

I will probably take part :)

Well,

looks like a large number of people turned up.

Was there for almost the full 4 hours, except the last 10 minutes.

Start time was 3 am for me and I had to miss out last 10 minutes to prep for work :p

Surprisingly, only lost about 50 peds, in all the havoc in the event. Some bigger mobs would have been nice as well.

Wow! An event. The big question is why Toulan have not put in any content at all this year? I thought the company went bust!

Event was ok but just a suggestion for the future , dont put any more of those flying mobs , they are rly hard to hit and the hp is very low for so many people .
Use some ground mobs with at least lvl 100 and smt like 5-10k hp and after 1 hr put up a boss with lvl 1000or 2000 like arkadia did , its way more fun :)

This was great fun!!! I enjoyed this event very much and look forward to much more in the future were the whole community can join in and have a great time. I met new friends and added people to my Friends List. I will be spending some time here and enjoying the missions and taking in the beautiful design work in Toulan.

**Also Took a side trip with with .cc, Emma, Silver, Rechinul, Forgo, James, Killer Bee and we worked the Karmoosh Lateef Taming mission and we got a chance to tame this new pet.

karmoosh_lateef_1.jpg

karmoosh_lateef_2.jpg

Also it seems the his buffs will be address in the future:

Gratz on taming Karmoosh Lateef!

Confirming that this pet's Buffs are not final, and will be updated in the future.

Peace,

Baron

Last edited:
Event was ok but just a suggestion for the future , dont put any more of those flying mobs , they are rly hard to hit and the hp is very low for so many people .

I know what help me here was to use Select next target and auto fire. Locked right onto the mob and shot without misses. I used Thunderbird with 5b plates which was the best combinations for these as I tested it and I think my max damage was 60. They seemed to do electric, impact, burn.

Twas fun but, I agree with you Tommy, no more flying mobs. Even with next target and auto shoot was making my head spin.

Back