First tower or Miner

Will monitor this thread closely Fjolla.. We are the forsaken ones, doomed to walk calypso for eternity without a chance of breaking even... ;)

so the only way to stop it is to quit.. please join the club.. ur turn wont never come

RUN 17!

Cost: 2x OA102(L) = 220 PED + 196 bombs = 416 PED

TT return: 367
Return incl. MU: 464

Result: +48:wtg:
Nr of claims: 52
Biggest claim: Great XIV (96 global)

Not meaning to nick pick, but i calculate you as down by -400 ped, not -433, either way a lot better position than you were after the first few runs, keep it up fingers crossed you get back to break even and profit :)

Rgds

Ace

I will follow this closely, just unlocked MS and have been hoping for a tower for quite a while. They seem to be popping up all around me, but that hardly helps...

GL to you.

RUN 18!

TT return: 289
Return incl. MU: 364

Result: -52
Nr of claims: 39
Biggest claim: Sizable XI

Hmm ok Ace i'll look it through again :p

thx for support people!

:wtg: big LÖK will come :D :yay:

I've taken a break from PE now as u may have noticed. Pedcard is low, but the main reason is i don't think it's fun at all to play.. i've been hunting some and crafting some, 5k ped ammo on hogglo, nec stalker, falx etc and not a single global, 200 clicks on oa101 today and not a single success.. and then 53k ath on oa101 to some lvl 1 dude just made it even better. Like that 3k claim which was followed by a 13k a month later, which was followed by a 25k tower 3 days later from a guy with 20 mining globals in total. MA obviously wont give anything to a paying customer.

Last edited:
I sympathise, as I too have the same feelings.
People think I moan about loots, but if they were there when I hit my 2.5k craft at mino on simple I conductors, they would have seen me laughing and saying what a joke it was that a lvl1 crafter was getting that kind of loots.
I'm not pissed that I/Me/Profit doesn't get the loots cause I do, I'm just pissed that I was suckered into thinking this was a skill based game, when it's not. It's a glorified lucky dip lottery.

Besides that rant, I do hope you manage to continue and I do hope you get your tower! Best of luck in whichever path you take! :wtg:

I've taken a break from PE now as u may have noticed. Pedcard is low, but the main reason is i don't think it's fun at all to play.. i've been hunting some and crafting some, 5k ped ammo on hogglo, nec stalker, falx etc and not a single global, 200 clicks on oa101 today and not a single success.. and then 53k ath on oa101 to some lvl 1 dude just made it even better. Like that 3k claim which was followed by a 13k a month later, which was followed by a 25k tower 3 days later from a guy with 20 mining globals in total. MA obviously wont give anything to a paying customer.

Herein lies the whole problem with PC...

Many of us can share your frustration, hang in there.

Another opportunity to tout my amp theory! Woot!

Which is this: Amps have a "compression" effect on loot. While they boost your minimum (on a strike) , they limit your maximum.
My reasoning: If this was not so, there would not be a hierarchy of amps. A 101 would be as good as a 109, and there would be no reason to buy anything but a 101. It is inherent to the concept of amps with increasing effectiveness.

I would love to be disproved on this. Until then, I rarely use amps, only when I get a screamin' deal.
I'm not saying that you won't get a tower with an amp, I saying that an amp focuses the possibilities of what you will get into a certain range, and that in the long run, the dynamic range of mining returns is better without amps.

Hang in there mate. Im having a break to, not close to your losses, but still, as long as the hunting event with longtooths is going on, i wont waste another weaponcell... loot is fucked up atm.

RUN 19!

TT return: 251
Return incl. MU: 337

Result: -79
Nr of claims: 36
Biggest claim: Great XIV (93 global)

RUN 20!

TT return: 304
Return incl. MU: 406

Result: -10
Nr of claims: 41
Biggest claim: Sizable XI

RUN 21!

TT return: 318
Return incl. MU: 419

Result: +5 (lot's of kanerium) :yay:
Nr of claims: 43
Biggest claim: Large XII

Last edited:
RUN 22!

Cost: 4x OA104(L) = 559 PED + 156 bombs = 715 PED

TT return: 1488
Return incl. MU: 1814

Result: +1099 :eek::scared::bowdown:
Nr of claims: 33
Biggest claim: Massive XX (1079 HoF) - no tower but very nice none the less :)

RUN 23!

TT return: 621
Return incl. MU: 767

Result: +52 :)
Nr of claims: 32
Biggest claim: Significant XVI (281 HoF)

RUN 24!

TT return: 590
Return incl. MU: 738

Result: +23
Nr of claims: 41
Biggest claim: Substantial XV (128 global)

RUN 25!

Cost: 2x OA104(L) = 280 PED + 78 bombs = 358 PED

TT return: 315
Return incl. MU: 401

Result: +43
Nr of claims: 18
Biggest claim: Substantial XV (141 global)

RUN 26!

Cost: 4x OA103(L) = 512 PED + 224 bombs = 736 PED

TT return: 608
Return incl. MU: 744

Result: +8
Nr of claims: 46
Biggest claim: Great XIV (98 global)

Last edited:
Gratz and u are out of the loosers club
Posted via Mobile Device

Wow keep going man and gz on the nice hof:)

Keep up the good work m8 :wtg:

and get that Ruga HOF somtime soon ;)

S V :cool:

Back