Fishing Rod (UL)

Antronius

Dominant
How many "Fishing Rod" (UL) since the first was found last year?

I have to admit I didn't even know they were in the game and for a minute thought it was an SGA item. [Of course, not.]

On the same drop I received a "DNA B" and a bunch of animal oils all less than 50ped for the lot.

Are the "Fishing Rod" (UL) and "DNA B" worth more than tt'ing?

/\

Keep the fishing rod in case we can go fishing in the future :)

The finishing rod is classified as a decoration, not a tool. Both are worth something

first time looted one was back in september i think... sold 2 at +250 each ^^, i was among the first few to loot it

since then i've looted probably 30-40 , now worth plus 20-25ped so alot of rods have been dropped

the DNA has dropped in price alot.. i end up TT'in those :p

Loki bought me a rod - so, bring on the fishies, Marco ! :yay:

Just 10 more months and we can go fishing.

Just 20 more months and we can ride our atrox into the sunset.

Just 40 more months and we get the big mindforce update.

Just 80 more months and our breath will be taken away.

I'll probably keep it. +250 when it was new is disappointing as it is - but now only +25.

I don't know if they will be usable at some point - but then if they will be, it will be a way to gather one of the resources to make a fish trophy or to feed to your pet to make it stronger; maybe don't need to feed the pet as often or something.

I'll keep it because it's the first out-of-the-ordinary thing I have ever looted. :)

/\

I just love you when u say that :)

first time looted one was back in september i think... sold 2 at +250 each ^^, i was among the first few to loot it

since then i've looted probably 30-40 , now worth plus 20-25ped so alot of rods have been dropped

the DNA has dropped in price alot.. i end up TT'in those :p

I ended up looting as far as I know the 2nd one and I was the first to sell it (around 250 ped too :D) later I looted another one I've kept it just in case ^^!!!

Just 100 more months, and I will be able to login and play EU without lagggg...forever beta

Well - maybe it is SGA because I've looted another 1st: a mask of some sort, looks like a rabid baboon. Red and light blue colors.

The max TT on it is like 57peds approximately, but it's only a 23pedder. Added to the other stuff on the drop (eye oil mostly) it was a global! Yay for me... it's been about 7 months since my last glob!

/\

Back