Floyd Stagger Stash, have been banned from Planetcalypsoforum with no legitimate reason

Status

ErnestJ

Old
Banned
Society
Nebula Virus
" I, Floyd Stagger Stash, have been banned from Planetcalypsoforum with no legitimate reason,
The administrator of the forum is a Trader ingame.. do your math!"

bannedfrompcf.jpg

ErnestJ

Does i need ask to suspend this forum hosting nowfor one month, because i dont like this forum ? (Friend of mine working in comp, the fee will be refunded)

The kid who do that should be demoted from MODS. Its only proving what forum is not neautral forum and are for one side.

Last edited:
You might want to read the rules of this forum, which can be accessed by the link at the bottom of each and every page here. Including this one, which may end up affecting your own account:
3.9 - Posting for Banned Members
Members are NOT permitted to post on behalf of any member permanently or temporarily banned from PlanetCalypsoForum. Similarly, members are NOT permitted to allow any banned member to use their PlanetCalypsoForum account to circumvent a ban (See Rule 1.3 above). Any postings in violation of this provision may be deleted without notice and may result in a temporary or permanent ban from the forum without notice.

And i see the next ban come also.

Cheers

You might want to read the rules of this forum, which can be accessed by the link at the bottom of each and every page here. Including this one, which may end up affecting your own account:

fuck the rules like i ever read any of them, and like they are used on everyone....

so u say u will stop forum and u get kicked from it? why?????????????????????

no comprendo

Stagger was given a 2 week temp ban for multiple rule violations.

If you have any further questions about this issue, feel free to contact me via private message.

:locked:

The administrator of the forum is a Trader ingame.. do your math!"

I am the admin of this forum and I've been called many things in the past, but 'trader' hasn't been one of them until now. :laugh:

Status
Back