Info: Found an armor part

Yeah..

Since someone already claimed Knight, :ahh:
my quess will be: Gnome Face Guard (F) :yay:

EON harness(m).
Thought this was a storage. :yay::D

Where did I drop my F Shadow gloves...

The nemesis arm guards i accidentally TT'd last week, they were trying to come back to me cause everyone in SOC chat is sick of my crying.

omg you found it!

i lost my shogun harness earlier... really dont know how i ended up dropping it next to a tt tho, damn bugs i blame ma! send me a pm we can meet up

I've found one armor part in front of trade terminal in PA, and I'm willing to give it back to rightful owner. If someone of you had lost it, and my guess is someone had lost it because it was in front of trade terminal, type here what type of armor, what part, and if you can remember price. You can PM me too. If I don't find owner I'll TT it or give it like price.

There should be more people like you! Very nice done of you :yay:

It seems nobody has considered a broken down (l) armor, so my guess is a close to 3% martial part, so how about a low tt martial harness (m), plausible right ? the tt would make sence all of a sudden :p

pixie hands M
no ideea on the tt value

Logic would suggest a small part, or it wouldn't be there long. Not something rare, or (L) and useful.

Goblin or Pixie feet ...in fact Pixie since goblin footies a little rarer.

t

Here's what it would probably be if someone put it there as a gift for a random person:

50% chance of Pixie
20% Goblin
15% Gnome
10% Kobold
4.999% Shogun
Or Pioneer if they had a good crafting run (0.001%) ;)

I think that's all the low level armors, at least the ones I can remember hehe - Been away a while

Well must be Shogun, it's a good armour which part dunno.

VatrogasacMirko you do realise anyone who gets it right will be completely by guess. After a number of guesses someone is bound to get it correct it!

Give it to simon or emma the guide ;)

people sorry, I've never found owner so I TT-ed it. Value was 4,66 PEDs. It is unlikely someone just dropped it for beginners. I wont say which part it was, because there will always be smart people saying it was their pixie, goblin, shogun or whatever, and that I owe them that money.

people sorry, I've never found owner so I TT-ed it. Value was 4,66 PEDs. It is unlikely someone just dropped it for beginners. I wont say which part it was, because there will always be smart people saying it was their pixie, goblin, shogun or whatever, and that I owe them that money.

But I'm curious!

Feel free to PM me what it was to satisfy my curiousity. I can fully guarantee you that it was not mine :)

Lol, Tell us. No ones gonna say you owe them money, if they drop something its their own stupidity and its up for grabs.

Back