Free service by Foudil El salsero

:wtg:Very nice service :) its a shame iwe missed this thread for so long :D

Will try to snatch one time :)

Nice thread.. Subscribing...

Will try for the next time...

Thanks.

With the recent turn of events.... will you and Akon just hold the rig for the rest of us noobs to come and enjoy?
I mean, if you offer a free service... and your (now) SOC leader likes to stand at the Rig.... that either means he has to sit and watch everyone else collect oil.... or you're gonna have to kill Akon....your SOC leader... :/

Hmm nice idea

With the recent turn of events.... will you and Akon just hold the rig for the rest of us noobs to come and enjoy?
I mean, if you offer a free service... and your (now) SOC leader likes to stand at the Rig.... that either means he has to sit and watch everyone else collect oil.... or you're gonna have to kill Akon....your SOC leader... :/

Foudil never been offering his service all day long ;) just a few hours here and there right ? (not sure if he has any spare time for that lately)

This will change nothing and Akon always told me if I need help for my services then he can help me.
So i will always propose my service, sometimes i've a lot of work irl i try to do all.

I know that some people dont like me because i propose free services like bodyguard and fap , but dont worry, I dont want to stole your job.
The difference btw your job and my free service :
> I decide when it's possible and it's max 1 hour contrary to your job where people can take an appointment and more than 1 hour.

Last edited:
just wait until my t20 broken and buy new one @ your shop.
why dont u create p4a :(! (only p3a and p5a :(()

just buy 1 T20 today :cool:

Foudil, I think your services are a good idea. Alot of other people offer free fap services and such. And I don't see a difference between someone taking noobs on a TP run and killing any mobs in the way... or you offering bodyguard services and killing any GD's along the way. However, I can understand how some players may feel concerned with your bodyguard services as it allows lesser skilled players the opportunity to do things they can't normally do. ie: Mine PVP 4, watch the oil spawn at rig. At the same time, it gives you a more challenging purpose behind the PK's you may inflict. I can see how it would be much more fun to PK in order to protect a client... as opposed to PK'ing just because you can.

I hope all goes well for you and the new SOC!

bought p4a 105.97% @ foudil shop :cool:
Bump for greatest service

bought p4a 105.97% @ foudil shop :cool:
Bump for greatest service

Ty ty m8.
I received an automatic PM when someone bought something in my shop.
(date/who/what/price).
I will update you totaly points ;)

For free services, i will start again soon, because the shop took me a lot of time to start it.:yay:

Thanks you for your message.:)

omg, Can't find p4a or p5a more.
I need more pls!!!

If it's still possible, I would like to go there sometimes...
Is it needed to buy a gun first in your shop? If so, where is your shop situated?

Thx for the answer...

Hmm I like your service, and the 'free' got me. :D
Say if i don't have a TP chip or anything, would you be able to run me from the nearest OP during/little bit before the wanted hour of oil rig?
Thanks in advance.

If it's still possible, I would like to go there sometimes...
Is it needed to buy a gun first in your shop? If so, where is your shop situated?

Thx for the answer...

This is a free services, you dont need to buy something in my shop (twin mall, floor 2, 11L).
But ty in advance if you do it :D

Hmm I like your service, and the 'free' got me. :D
Say if i don't have a TP chip or anything, would you be able to run me from the nearest OP during/little bit before the wanted hour of oil rig?
Thanks in advance.

Hmm, i help you during one hour, so as you want, if we spend 15 minutes to go at Oil rig, then we can stay there 60-15= 45 minutes.

Hmm, i help you during one hour, so as you want, if we spend 15 minutes to go at Oil rig, then we can stay there 60-15= 45 minutes.

Sweet, I could meet you at OP Sw of PvP2 if your free sometime. ;)
Would be nice to be able to get past the small bunkers and into the crater for once. :D

You still offering services Foudil?

I'm considering a Hunt this weekend that would require a Fapper.

Saturday around 17:00 MA time probably.

You still offering services Foudil?

I'm considering a Hunt this weekend that would require a Fapper.

Saturday around 17:00 MA time probably.

For fapping service with an appointment please see with Akon.

My system is different, i propose some free service and the faster win the service, and i do this when i have time.

Regards,
Foudil

subscribed

Bombay GotGuns Toms / Irken Invaders

Foudil is this service stil active or u just not on as often now? Maybe if they fix the rig tomorrow I'd like to get some oil is thats ok :D.

Back