Free! Weednesday Diamond small-Trox Grind!!!

Spacejanitor

Prowler
Its here again.:yay: Free event, big prizes! 1 700 Peds total. Small troxies and big exos in the mix and for 2 hours. You can work on your trox mission and maybe score extra. Most loot wins. Have fun and enjoy. All are welcome. Check event registry ingame to regsiter.

The exo spawn are both set to very low numbers but maxed out on maturity. These two DNAs are already removed but takes a week before its completelly gone. A failsafe, to prevent accidental removals, and removals can be canceled, during the 5 day grace period. I do have at the ready, Necony-DNA to be inserted. Now the plan it to max these out in Maturity but low in numbers , mixed in with my troxies. Few prominent hunters advized me, to do this and would make my mob spans rather interesting and challenging. Morover I was also told Neconus do have a mission chain and drop angel-armor parts. Expect the comming events to improve allround, for everyone.

atrox.jpg

Last edited:
Start time?

Uhm...theres no exo grind mission?? Hmmmm :confused:

Well Hopla! LOL

Lol, and I even double checked entropedia in case I might have missed something here ;)

Lol, and I even double checked entropedia in case I might have missed something here ;)

Shhhhht! Let it slide he he he Lets do as if like. Were all supposed to be good at role playing right? lol :lolup:

Like long ago when we were very little and played house-house, doctor-doctor and bang-bang. You know, ye you remember :)

Shhhhht! Let it slide he he he Lets do as if like. Were all supposed to be good at role playing right? lol :lolup:

Like long ago when we were very little and played house-house, doctor-doctor and bang-bang. You know, ye you remember :)

I still play doctor with my wife and do bang-bang. That's not long ago :tongue2:

People are registering in droves for this event. Makes me rather existed. I am glad and I so want you all to have an amazing time of great hunting fun. ;)

Also, I wish to remind everyone, I`ve checked and stocked all my shopkeepers, with usefull stuff. Two outside and two inside my Home. :laugh:

One TP Jump from Nate`s Valley TP @ LA #02 Atrox-Paradise,( TP-Chip II). See you all there this evening everyone and may you all have an epic-trox-hunt and HOF-spam the Verse! :yay:

Nice :)

I did a bit of hunting on your land area last night and I must say, it has a very nice spawn of Atrox and Exos. I went in that little building and checked your shopkeepers etc. Great stock of items as needed to hunt there and armor /weapons/ and even creature pills. Great assortment and well stocked.

Good Luck on your event!! :yay::wtg:

Aw I missed it by 30 minutes :(. GL to all hope to see one more next wednesday :cool:

With this I want to convey my heartfelt thanks to all paticipants of this event. I want to also congratulate the winners. Nicelly done. My troxies were well recieved.

Stay tuned more to come..

20180725_223609.jpg

I will have to give it a try, but only if......

https://www.java.com/en/download/faq/screenshot.xml

I got an idea

How about you buy your own LA. Instead of handing out demands and dodgy links , you could actually feel how it feels like , on the receiving end, of such demands and dodgy links, and gain some insightfull wisdom along the way. Talk is so easy. Walk it and give no lip.

Although I would lile to compete in small Trox event, its useless for me due to most loot setting.
No real chance to beat a really high level, even if I hit a nice HoF the double killspead they have is not really beatable.

Do you consider to do a HSL event anytime, too ?

Although I would lile to compete in small Trox event, its useless for me due to most loot setting.
No real chance to beat a really high level, even if I hit a nice HoF the double killspead they have is not really beatable.

yes this.
No use to enter for 90% of the playerbase with these settings.

Im not a prominent hunter but i was always under the assumption that people prefer pure spawns with only 1 mob.
Has this changed over the years ?

Im not a prominent hunter but i was always under the assumption that people prefer pure spawns with only 1 mob.
Has this changed over the years ?

Im experimenting a bit. Morover a well thought out one. It trying to provide a challenge to a wider audience, so to speak. In fact the ading of Neconu comes with some loot bennifits, that attracts hunters outside event times also. You know, I will let it run for a while and if it realy doesnt work I can do something about it.

If Mindark had caused it that peops cant loot Atrox-eye anymore, there is no way for me to make more DNA for my open slots and maintaining the "purity". :wise:

As for the following:

Absolutelly. I was considdering running a Trox event for saturday, with settings different. Lets see what happens :laugh:

I wont be running such High prize event all the time because it would bankcrupt me in no time flat lol. I made no profits whatsoever from last two events. Needsless to say, they serve me well as promotional events. I will however, from time to time run big prize events, no reason not to keep giving back for karmas sake :)

i hope i am allowed to add that your screenshots are ...uhm... perfectible.

:cool:

Back