Friend cannot update.

deathman16

My friend just installed the game - but the updater wont work, it gives him "failed to update eu internal error occured"

Anyone know how to fix this?

My friend just installed the game - but the updater wont work, it gives him "failed to update eu internal error occured"

Anyone know how to fix this?

I use avast and was forced to disable all shields temporarily until the update was completed.

I tried uninstall and re-install first, that also failed. Only after disabling avast was I able to update.

Now that the updates are done, I can usually start the client loader and launch the game normally.

I use avast and was forced to disable all shields temporarily until the update was completed.

I tried uninstall and re-install first, that also failed. Only after disabling avast was I able to update.

Now that the updates are done, I can usually start the client loader and launch the game normally.

Will try and disable his antivirus to see if that helps.

We have tried turning his antivirus off and his firewall off - but still same error.

I had the same stuck at 95% experience two days ago, but it disappeared after reboot. I use deepFreeze, meaning all the changes from that update were wiped at reboot. Maybe there are occasional stinker updates.:yup:

Yeah, my update is stuck at 95%, maybe windows 10 issue.

I'm not reinstalling got better tings to do.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/4/6/1/7/2/update_95.jpg

Did you check if there was an UAC prompt at the taskbar? (shield symbol; "consent.exe" in task manager)?

If not, maybe you need to run client loader as administrator (with administrator rights) while it inställs the update. (After the update, exit client loader and start it normally so it doesn't run with administrator prvileges unnecessary.)

Back