SalsaLatino88

Guardian
Society
ArkadiaCrusaders
Salsa UberNuuber Latino
What would be best Fuel to Cars etc..
I personal think lyst+oil mix, that would make those both MU bit higher:yay:

lyst make chemical reaction and make oil burn xD

99.99% sure it will be oil and decay... Unless they make yet another looted tt food called "fuel"...

None of you choices makes a sence.

I hope it's some kind of energy, maybe extracted from diluted sweat. Or there will be fuelcells in TT just like ammocells.

We soon will know for sure.

Voted NOTHING!

I think the question wasn't what it is but what would be the best solution.

And of the things we have to choice of...

I hope it's some kind of energy, maybe extracted from diluted sweat. Or there will be fuelcells in TT just like ammocells.

Voted NOTHING!

We already know for sure ;)

They use oil as fuel. They are Limited. Each vehicle is unique.

lol i have missed that info xS we all make mistakes
:ahh:

They should run on some sort of Bio fuel..... Leviathan scales and Troxie semen :yay:

thats the way of the future

I think it will be oil + another ingredient, like Mind Essence, it can't be that easy. So something you mine plus something new which will be looted....

I hope oil...
I mined a lot and I can really really use some MV for those TT junks... 105% would be great for refined oil. it will reduce my losses by 10%
Wel loot return still sux ...

Maybe this car thing will save my ass for awhile....

But I dont like to see MV goes over 110%, that will be not so healthy...

I voted oil. But I think oil+sweat would be better.

Voted NOTHING!

They should run on some sort of Bio fuel..... Leviathan scales and Troxie semen :yay:

thats the way of the future

I think it will be oil + another ingredient, like Mind Essence, it can't be that easy. So something you mine plus something new which will be looted....

You all should read more than post :)

If Marco clearcly sayd Oil will be as Fuel, so why are you still discussing what will be as a fuel? :)

(especialy Nirfu, you posted like you would know it for sure, you made your vote and its totaly wrong)

Last edited:
They use oil as fuel. They are Limited. Each vehicle is unique.

Unrepairable vehicles? That makes sense! We can build the things but no-one is capable of maintaining one. Are they made of polystyrene? :scratch2:

Unrepairable vehicles? That makes sense! We can build the things but no-one is capable of maintaining one. Are they made of polystyrene? :scratch2:

What I interpreted is that he is referring directly to the free ones which will be handed out, they will be (L)

I imagine most vehicles will not be (L), hence a texturing / colouring system for them. No ones going to customise a Car which is going to scrap when it reaches 4% (at least I wouldn't)

He said oil, but it could be TT 'sythetic oil' for all we know... so many assumptions. :scratch2:

oil and sweat would be good, but a strange mix :rolleyes: , but its already been said that it will be oil

oil and sweat would be good, but a strange mix :rolleyes: , but its already been said that it will be oil

Yeah, oil+sweat = refined oil for cars, give the sweaters a break ;)

Back