Society
ViaDolorosa
Fugabarba
Fugabarba_WBG.gif

Description :

This animal is a very swift runner.
It has six eyes, which help to keep it alert to its surronudings,
thereby avoiding stalking predators.
If it feels threatened it will run away at great speed.

Creature Type :
Ak_Ico_Animal.jpg
Animal

Damage Type : Unknown

Maturities

Young
Mature
Old
Provider
Guardian
Dominant #1
Dominant #2
Alpha, Alpha vu10.x
Old Alpha
Prowler
Stalker

Loots

Vu 8.11

Last edited by a moderator:
Not all fugabarbas are coward creatures which run away when they feel the scent of a predator. A few feels the smell of blood, start to stalk the poor hunter (remember, they're fast!), which can make the encounter a painful experience.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

:silly:

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you get these things to attack? I was attacked once before, but now I cannot seem to get a Fuga to attack.

They not attack

How do you get these things to attack? I was attacked once before, but now I cannot seem to get a Fuga to attack.

In V.10 this creature are running away...
The loot is not so bad: Ammo, Oils, Hide, Green Paint, Wool and Pixie Gloves SGA edition....:silly2:

Yesterday

In V.10 this creature are running away...
The loot is not so bad: Ammo, Oils, Hide, Green Paint, Wool and Pixie Gloves SGA edition....:silly2:

I looted Soft Hide too...;)

I used to hunt these things all the time. I actually profited at one point, but hey no armor and fap costs help.

can you give me the coord because i dont know where is oes lake ;S

Sure.

Eos - 71411x69463 It's on Eudoria, roughly north of Athena Spaceport, on the southern peninsula.

anyone know if the fugabarba skin is still a mix of a reddish color and black? loved the way it looked before vu10 but can't look in the inventory right now(bad gc)

A little diffrent

anyone know if the fugabarba skin is still a mix of a reddish color and black? loved the way it looked before vu10 but can't look in the inventory right now(bad gc)

I looted today at Eos but for me the Fuguskin is more orange-reddish with darkgreen (not black)...:rolleyes:

I looted today at Eos but for me the Fuguskin is more orange-reddish with darkgreen (not black)...:rolleyes:

blame my obsolete graphics card:ahh: but I think that's pretty much how it should be(dark green that looks more black to me and some dark red)
Thank you

Deos anyone know how high a Maturity you have to hunt to get Corrosive Attack Chip III (L) to drop? The high maturity spots I've found (the ones on entropedia) are both terrible (more high agro mobs than Fugas).

My wife hunts Foul for mission, at an outpost east of Notus (on the south beach) She has picked up the Lvl 1 and 4 chips but hasn't seen a Lvl 3. she only uses the explosives the fouls drop to pick off a few of the fugs. you can usually find the fugs close enough to the outpost turret that you could maybe run the fouls into it?

Hmm, very similar situation at Eos. Maybe the maturity of Fuga is a bit higher where you mentioned. I'll check it out.

Hmm, very similar situation at Eos. Maybe the maturity of Fuga is a bit higher where you mentioned. I'll check it out.

I'd like to get the vu-9 type of spawns back with fuga and fouls; clean (without aggro mobs like fauces and tripudion), and no vegatation that blocks the view and causes lag (the new grass at Eos that doesn't even go away at safe mode).

In VU -9 there were small foul & fuga just north of Aegis Mound, and bigger ones on the greenish patch between Port Atlantis and west-of-troy outpost (it was a challenge to go south to see how far you could get before you got eaten by a spider or Atrox Stalker).

I easily completed the bonus fugabarba mission around Eos

Status
Back