Selling: full chronicle male (unique) [video on]

rofl, that ad is really good! :yay:

My browser and scripting detectors just went ballistic on a script at the end of this movie.:scratch2:

/Slupor

B.u.m.p

Feel free to PM me with your offer, ped or trade.

Deal pending, will be done tuesday normally.

Thanks.

I tried to show Loki the video .. but it's still gone.
Tried a couple different computers .. meh. :dunno:

LOL as far as firewall .. I know how to view YooToob videos and this one doesn't work for us. ;)

Congratz on the sale, Mat !! :thumbup:

I tried to show Loki the video .. but it's still gone.
Tried a couple different computers .. meh. :dunno:

LOL as far as firewall .. I know how to view YooToob videos and this one doesn't work for us. ;)

Congratz on the sale, Mat !! :thumbup:

Shame you cant see it, i just watched the video its very enjoyable, one hell of a trox mountain going on. I couldnt help but chuckle. Good luck with the pending sale Mathias:cool:

Shame you cant see it, i just watched the video its very enjoyable, one hell of a trox mountain going on. I couldnt help but chuckle. Good luck with the pending sale Mathias:cool:

I saw it .. just liked it so much I wanted to share it and everyone I passed it to couldn't see it, either.
We're all in the US ... maybe that's it ? :dunno:

I saw it .. just liked it so much I wanted to share it and everyone I passed it to couldn't see it, either.
We're all in the US ... maybe that's it ? :dunno:

I don't know what's the problem. Maybe try with firefox if you use explorer? Don't block the cookies? Close your firewall? :(:scratch2:
If someone know feel free to help. :D

Due the reason of 3.5% fee they charge u when deposit i choose to not deposit it and see other possibility to deposit or sell iteams i have.
Its a shame to see this.
Its 12k usd to deposit and i have to pay over 420 usd in fee.Sounds not right.

However i am amazed about the sellers attitude .And how professionell he is and understand this problem.
He offerd to pay half of the fee.
+rep to u.

I will get back to u when i know what to do.
Good Night.

Still waiting that gekko get the ped for deal.

NEW: I tested the Chronicle on the Letomie and... it's just awesome! You can solo them really easy, the young do 20dmg MAX. :yay::yay:

BUMP for the one of the best hunting armor ! :)

OPEN to offer (no news about Gekko).

B.u.m.p :cool:

Gz on the advert.

A possible workaround for making such a deal avoiding MA's fee would be via a personall agreement and payment via wire transfer. To workaround the cross border issue such an agreement can be made at an embassy. All this sounds like a fuss, but it could be worth it for such amounts in case one does not want the money in game.

I wish the deal works out, but even if it doesn't i will eagrly await for advert #2 or a gigantic ATH to make an offer.

Don't hesitate to make an offer! Bump :thumbup:

Little bump. :ahh:

Need some offer! b.u.m.p :yay:

Unique bump. :laugh:

back from hollydays and still not any bid ?? freeee buuummmpppp :)

back from hollydays and still not any bid ?? freeee buuummmpppp :)

No I closed it 2-3 weeks, and re-open only until few day.

Bump!!

CE2 bump!

Picture of chronicle femal arm and gloves in CE2:

arm_et_gloves_chronce2.jpg

Nice advert you made there.

Like the theme tune, if anyone else wants, here is the original vid/song.

[YOUTUBE]6SvxaNQ6d7M[/YOUTUBE]

Edit:

It was an excellent choice of soundtrack.

Last edited:
Back