Full download?

Kaiellis

Hatchling
Hi guys, I'm currently having this irritating problem with my game, I downloaded the patcher but when I'm trying to download it it disconnects every other minute so I can't actually get the full game downloaded. I think its because I'm on a wireless and my download is going at like 3 kb/sec, is there a full file I can download off the internet since I usually go 100kb/sec-200kb/sec if I download it with my download manager ><.

Thanks for all the help bogger, oh and sorry for the double question but do you know what EFD is for?

Try to use the search-function on top of your screen to find out what EFD are for.
If your wireless keeps disconnecting, most of the time it is because it is on the same channel as other routers, change it in the router. Also, you may end up with a lot of lag, so once it is downloaded and installed, lower the connectionspeed in the options in the clientloader.
Also, if you are on a laptop, make sure it has no intel graphics. Although you can play installing 3d analyzer right now, most likely that will not be the case when cryengine 2 comes, if ever.

Back