Selling: Full Set (7x) 5B Plates

micker

Dominant
Society
Former Gods of Chaos
Mick "Micker" Gould
As the title says, selling a full set (7) 5b armor plates.

Price is TT+850 for the set.

As the title says, selling a full set (7) 5b armor plates.

Price is TT+850 for the set.

sorry to say thes but the price on auc in game for a full set is tt+780 maby a new price ;)

Gz and a free bump

Please explain to me in detail so I can understand what you're saying. Are you telling me that you can now buy sell full sets in auction?

This is for all seven plates, which comes out to TT+121 for each plate. This is actually below the current ingame auction price.

Can you get them cheaper? Sure, I know a couple places that have one or two plates for sale for +117, but they dont have a full set. This is for a full set of seven plates.

Please explain to me in detail so I can understand what you're saying. Are you telling me that you can now buy sell full sets in auction?

This is for all seven plates, which comes out to TT+121 for each plate. This is actually below the current ingame auction price.

Can you get them cheaper? Sure, I know a couple places that have one or two plates for sale for +117, but they dont have a full set. This is for a full set of seven plates.

Just checked in auction... Auction history says TT+113 (Was lower when I wrote last)

And I found several for TT+109ped BO...

Which comes to a total of tt+763ped by taking plates in auction at BO :)

bump for a full set of 5b's

you know you want em, make me an offer

I offer TT+770ped

5b plates tt+770

Sounds like a deal to me. When can we meet in game? I'm in the US, Eastern Time (GMT -5). I work during the day so it ill have to be in the evening my time.

deal has fallen though, buyer has decided to chip out... This set is still available

Back