FYI: [FUNCTIONAL] Medusa's Head apartments for SALE ( 20% Discount!)

Akoz

Rogue Banker
Society
Shaolin
Akoz
The Medusa's Head apartments are once again FUNCTIONAL and to celebrate this apartments will be offered at a 20% discount (Previously 5000, now only 4000!) starting today, ending Wednesday 16th of May (in 14 days). They are available at the shopkeeper at Medusa Central teleport.

medusa_apartment_02.jpg

Thanks to Jamira for a great 3D model of these apartments!

I will give it a free bumb.

These apartments are the best you can get in EU ... even better than the (good) apartments at Arkadia. The problem is: MA/Planet Calypso don't care that much for them. The apartments have been bugged for a very long period (~9 months ... don't remember exactly).

atm there are 8 apartments you cannot access (North Wing 2, South Wing 1-4, 8, 9, 11). I think Bjorn's apartment is one of them at South Wing. Akoz offers 6 of the non-bugged at his shopkeeper close to Medusa's TP (South Wing 6, North Wing 1, 4, 5, 7, 8).

I will open my apartment for puplic when I'm not at home. So you may get an impression how nice they are if you visit it: North Wing #12 (wich is level 13 ***ROLL EYES***!!!)

P.S. pm me if you want to talk about this wonderful apartments to me.
P.P.S. Visit them during the morning/forenoon while the sun is shining bright through the windows ;-)

Last edited:
I'll have to run by and check them out. They must come fully furnished and include a jacuzzi for that price?

Menace

I'll have to run by and check them out. They must come fully furnished and include a jacuzzi for that price?

Menace

The price is already a bit lowered ;-)

These apartments are awesome.. are there any smaller, cheaper ones for sale?

These apartments are awesome.. are there any smaller, cheaper ones for sale?

They have all the same size. And I would kick Akoz' arse if he would lower the price more than now :D

I can say my Medusa apartment is my favourite! Yes it is set to private, but very functional! Highly recommend one especially at this price!

A small bump.
Who will become my neighbour at Medusa Northwing?

what's the item points on them again? Seems like an awful lot of space to fill, hope the number of item points matches all that space otherwise they'll just be huge empty places?

what's the item points on them again? Seems like an awful lot of space to fill, hope the number of item points matches all that space otherwise they'll just be huge empty places?

Item points doesn't really matter there. What DOES matter is the luxury ;)
Only 24 in total available ...

The apartments are very nice indeed.

But for that price I would rather buy a sack full of CLD´s :)

My dream home. One day I will live in one but atm I have other priorities :(

Back