Fungoid DNA to be added to OLA32

Do you want to see Fungoids on OLA32?

• Total voters

gen

Old Alpha
Genesis
I'm contemplating adding Fungoid DNA to OLA32.

Information about them can be found here (PE Wiki):

http://www.pe-wiki.info/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&id=34

Please vote in this poll to give me an indication of your thoughts? Please only vote if you Hunt on OLA32.

The numbers will be set to max at medium maturity level.

1 x Foul DNA and 3 x Atrax DNA currently exist on the Land Area - Medium Maturity - Max Numbers.

Thanks! :D

I think most people dislike a big variety of mobs. I like to hunt fungoids, but not together with fouls and atrax.

same here, mixed mobs can give shitty ewaults and hard if mobs have very different damage types.

I like hunting foul with pixie or rascal but fungoid i best do unarmored since most they do is acid if i remember correct.

Yeah please dont add fungoids! I just found out about this LA and I like it alot and I dont want any bounching mushrooms destroy everything! :ahh:

No Fungoid..i really liked when there was Tripudion/Foul, ok i can understand that its didn't made alot of money for you so you changed Tripudion for Atrax now there is Atrax/Foul which is fine with ghost armor but if you add Fungoid it won't bring alot of customers(miners)
If you want the land for Hunting you should try to get rare mob which is impossible to hunt somewhere else like for example:plumatergus Stalkers, iv heard they start to drop DNA parts

Apologies, I voted without looking.

Fungoids are one of my favourite mobs so I voted yes before reading your post I'm afraid. Having done so I'd have to say I voted yes imagining a Fungoid only LA. A few mid-maturity foul and predominantly fungoid would work for me but I don't really like the idea of loads of atrax plus foul and fungoid. Would be messy to hunt.

If you were to make it an all Fungoid land I'd come quite a bit for sure (as long as they're not like Stalkers :laugh:), all the other fungy lands are mixed with other mobs at the moment...

But I wouldn't advise adding Fungoid to the current combination.

If you want the land for Hunting you should try to get rare mob which is impossible to hunt somewhere else like for example:plumatergus Stalkers, iv heard they start to drop DNA parts

That'd be fun...been waiting for Pluma Stalker Land to appear :)

Well Fungoids are pretty rare on Amethera. It seems most don't like the idea. Perhaps it would be OK if I were to add the DNA set them to max numbers but have the maturity level as low / medium?

Last edited:
Well Fungoids are pretty rare on Amethera. It seems most don't like the idea. Perhaps it would be OK if I were to add the DNA set them to max numbers but have the maturity level as low / medium.

Don't get me wrong, I'd like to see the fungoids for sure. Just not with the atrax & foul :laugh:

Don't get me wrong, I'd like to see the fungoids for sure. Just not with the atrax & foul :laugh:

Life is funny. I spend ages looking for DNA - manage to get my hands on Atrax DNA to replace Trips, then I get my hands on the Fungoid DNA! Shame I can't remove the Atrax DNA without destroying it! Decisions, decisions! Perhaps we have Fungoids & Atrax with the Foul reduced as much as possible?

Input welcome from those who use OLA32.

Yes lol.

Well, atrax is quite popular, but also quite common. Fungoids certainly not unpopular, not as popular as atrax, but also less common.

Hmmm, tricky one. Like you say its a shame you can't remove rather than destroy DNA, although putting some DNAs on min maturity, min density and the DNA you want to try out on max density probably does a good enough job.

Sounds like you have a following of customers who've headed your way for the atrax and foul, maybe best to not lose them! But damnit, I want fungy!

I honestly didn't spend much time at your LA, but I did meet fungoids on amethera many times, and quite frankly I hate them, so that is why I voted "no". Though I'm sure other people might like them. They're not very common mob, so it might be an attraction.

Dont think i have ever hunted on OL-32. To be honest i doubt i ever will with Foul or Atrax. As i can hunt them on non-taxable land ;)

HOWEVER!! If you have Fungoids (a decent spawn of Fungoids btw), then you will find me there often. Voted yes ofc :D

I very rarely hunt Atrax so havent been to OLA32 much... But please dont make the mistake of your life and add another mobtype... The whole idea of a LA is to get a very good spawn of one (yes id nuke the fouls as well or atleast bring the density to lowest possible setting...) type of mobs (i.e. atleast 2 DNAsamples on a LA that size imo to avoid running yer ass of to find something to kill).
Or to put it simple: Myself and basically every other serious hunter i know f*cking hate mixed spawns of any type.
Atrax are, however, to be found alot of places with no tax... So if you can get a second sample of fungoids id personally wipe everything else there and add fungoids instead, to have a spawn that is unique ingame atm and worth tping that long to get to since you cant hunt those anywhere else atm in a clean spawn (besides LGareas but doesnt really seem like MA are to good @making those happen too often now does it :p).

I agree with optima ....totally!

Fungos....yes....i love them :)
Atrax...i hate them...i dont like to hunt them very much...and if i wanna hunt them i go on another place than Amethera!

Since the LGareas are empty its not funny to hunt Fungoids..before that the cKs earned money cause of me :D love the Boar parts and the epsilon they drop...so GIMME SHROOMS :yay: and kick the shitty atrax ;)

To be honest I went there when you first took over the land area and globalled on a Tripudion so was a bit surprised when I saw you had removed them for Atrax which are all over the place.

The foul density was never enough for me anyway. Maturity yes. The Raiders etc. kept you on your toes - but too many Tripudions and they move so fast you can get trapped quite quickly in the middle of a spawn.

I dont have a hunting set-up for fungoids (need more acid prot.) so selfishly I vote no for them to be introduced.

I don't think Fungoids would go well together with any normal mob, considering the total different kind of damage they do ;)

I know some people used to camp fungoids heavily tho back in the days when there were actually LA's that had a decent spawn of them.

BTW gratz on getting that DNA ;)

yo

Yes, kill the Foul and Atrax and get only Fungoids, then i will come there and hunt also :wtg:

Yeah go for one type of mob or at lest mobs that will do the same kind of damage..

But if you can get your hands on another fungoid DNA, it think it would be kick ass nice.. Like hunting fungoids from time to time.. :boxer:

There`s like 3 LAs on Amethera with fungoid DNA, 3 LG LAs, those are soon gonna be boosted up in maturity and numbers, there`s also a dome on CND with them. Atrax on the other hand drop much better stuff compared to mushrooms, like DOA, ML35. I say keep the atrax and boost maturity to maximum.

There`s like 3 LAs on Amethera with fungoid DNA, 3 LG LAs.

(1) West of Nate - Fungoids+Bristlehogs...not ideal, and last year had a whopping 7% tax if I recall right
(2) South of Omegaton - Fungoids+Bristlehogs+Equus+Repesilex+Cauda+Exa
(3) East of Nate - The one which the Fungoids got killed off in favour of Berys for?

So that's 2 or am I missing one?

Oh god I hate Fungoids. If you will mix that DNA in it will be the last time I hunt on OLA 32. I like the combination of fouls and atraxes medium maturity, fits me quite well. Its just that the "spawn" seems to be just outside your LA on the southern side. You should make a support case to MA about that to get the atraxes and fouls into your LA....

Regards Dox

Oh god I hate Fungoids. If you will mix that DNA in it will be the last time I hunt on OLA 32. I like the combination of fouls and atraxes medium maturity, fits me quite well. Its just that the "spawn" seems to be just outside your LA on the southern side. You should make a support case to MA about that to get the atraxes and fouls into your LA....

Regards Dox

Thanks for the message Dox - regarding the spawn outside the LA. I still receive the Tax for these even though they are outside the LA (as long as it was spawned within the LA). It is only when claims for Mining are found inside LA but located Outside LA where Tax is not received.

For the purposes of my Events then I stipulate Creatures must be killed within LA to prevent any confusion.

Last edited:
Fungoids, to bad you cant get rid of those Atraxes. Bit to agressive for me I´m afraid.

Please dont add Fungoid

They are an acid mob. I would have to switch armour each time one attacked. Please keep all mobs to same attack type cut stab etc . Just my opinion

I voted NO for mixed spawn. It sucks immensely. On the flipside, I would like a zillion of LA's, all of them with one kind of mob.

Now a LA filled with ONLY fungoids young & mature (not too dense tho) with the occasional old/provider..

But you must know fungoid is a risky business. Is a mob less known and you must think at interesting events to attract hunters (something like 1 month length, league style, maybe). And arax thanks alot, plenty of them, including the excellent Atrax beach.

Another thing is.. did u saw 3T LA? Now THAT's land management.

They are an acid mob. I would have to switch armour each time one attacked. Please keep all mobs to same attack type cut stab etc . Just my opinion

If the owner decides to go for this combo gremlin armor could be a good option good protection for both atrax and fungoid and very cheap armor these days.
If fungoid is chosen as only mob to remain on LA, I say go for high maturity to exceed 800HP limit and make them 15k hof mob/ath mob(above provider).

If the owner decides to go for this combo gremlin armor could be a good option good protection for both atrax and fungoid and very cheap armor these days.
If fungoid is chosen as only mob to remain on LA, I say go for high maturity to exceed 800HP limit and make them 15k hof mob/ath mob(above provider).

Sure, everybody will buy new armors for one LA.
I'd say, switch to all fungoids. La's are nice to hunt uncommon mobs, otherwise you can stay on eudoria. And i still think an acid only armor will come out soon, lots of interest in fungoids etc then!

I do not think that i's a good idea to add fungoids to an already easily aggravated atrax and foul, plus when the mob you are thinking of adding does damage completely different from the other 2 mobs.

Back