Gem Stones....

InDaHouse

Stalker
Society
General of Sanctuary
Saoirse
I noticed a few posts about people getting these but cant seem to find any use ingame for them and cant find any posts with regards to a possible use.

A friend said he has read a post many moons ago where MA said that people who held onto them would not be disappointed, I have searched for this post without any luck.

Does anyone know of any use for these stones or any posible future use for them?

Or are they simply found in HoF's to stop the metal res market crashing with people getting 32k peds worth from Mining Amps HoF's/ATH's????

They have as much use as pets atm, and it may or may not change in the future just like.. pets :D

Most end up in the TT, some collect them hoping for the future...

Sooner or later, they will get a use... problem is, it might take 10 years :laugh:

Most end up in the TT, some collect them hoping for the future...

Sooner or later, they will get a use... problem is, it might take 10 years :laugh:

See my statement about pets above :D

They have as much use as pets atm, and it may or may not change in the future just like.. pets :D

They have less use than PETs, you may skill on PETs no skilloption for Gem Stones :(

They have less use than PETs, you may skill on PETs no skilloption for Gem Stones :(

On the other hand, skill stones don't eat nutrino bars.
But yeah, to be really honest I want a lvl 3 daikiba young to fool around with :ahh:

On the other hand, skill stones don't eat nutrino bars.
But yeah, to be really honest I want a lvl 3 daikiba young to fool around with :ahh:

I thought that diamonds are a girls best friend...

I thought that diamonds are a girls best friend...

A UAT would be my best friend ingame, IRL I wish I could wear diamonts, although I prolly would put them in a safe anyway.
BTW, I like silver more then gem stones (except red / blue ones).

perhaps there will be a skill were u can make rings and other jewelry

I do remember a post from MA saying that we won't be disappointed if we hold on to them, I guess disappointment is in the eye of the beholder. We are still waiting MA, but on the plus side they don't lose their value, so if you got them you can wait for ever.

My guess is that they are waiting for the cryengine in order to take advantage of the reflections different gem stones can provide but I dont think it will take into note different refractive indexes of the stones

Yeah, MA said that-It might just be another thing in the pipeline, probs will be introduced with CRYengine if it is for avatar beauty like clothes, or maybe even vu9.0, again for jewellery :D

who knows, we might get to wear a big fat diamond with a big bling bling gold chain, pimp my EU

A friend said he has read a post many moons ago where MA said that people who held onto them would not be disappointed...

Damn, I just sold a big one for something like TT+2 :duh:

Does anyone know where this post about holding onto these gems being a good thing is???

I have just invested 5k peds in gem stones of different kinds and would like to know if this was posted 12 months ago then its not likely to happen soon and I can tt these stones or is it a recent post and then i'll hold onto the stones for a few more months.......

Back