Genesis Tesla Sword unl PriceCheck

mjukis

Old Alpha
Society
Warants
Stoikow Stoikow Mudorow
Added the stats to entropedia http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=591

eco was as expected in line with the other blades in the series.
I won't sell this one right away, will play around with it a bit myself and might be a soc mate that wants it after that. But I'm interested in knowing what the swordsmen out there think of it, if it turns out I sell it in public it's nice to have this done.

This has the pk ability of the niflheim at less than half the skill price, and maxes just before skill gains hit the wall. I think i know someone who might want to trade for it in a few months =)
Hard to judge as LB skills aren't easy to come by.

Second one in what, a week? I'll give my estimate if you tell me your trick. And I'm not accepting "hunting a lot" or "luck bunnies". ;)

I wouldnt be surprised if you see a third one .. unless theres a mini update this week.

Bones

In my skill range - and according to the data - its the 5th most economical item I can use unamped.

(including Imp MK II and the like - thats 1th and 2nd for ancient and "normal" imp mk II).

2.89 dmg/pec according to entropiawiki.com

But then - I got Niflheim maxed as well - and that does 65.4 dmg/sec vs Tesla's 59.5 dmg/sec

Now let med add some attachments A105 and Dante.

Now we are down to it being the 15th most economical weapon - and in front of it: Imp MK II and a few steps behind it CB26 and Assasin R150

Basically indicating that it should be priced around CB26 or Asassin R150 (because these also has some range), and surely way below Imp MK II - and again BELOW Niflheim, as this one does more dmg/sec

I agree it should be valued below the niflheim, but not by very much since the difference in skill cost to use them is very high. I think the reason the niflheims so far have sold so cheap is that very few have the skills to use it.
The tesla does 9% less dps than the nifl at the same eco but many many more can use it. The tesla could be used as a reasonably cheap way to skill up to nifl insteading of losing half the money you spend on skills to the ESIs.

[My own unique perspective]

I own unlimited Firefly, Bicak Blix and Nano Katana. Unlimited Melee weapons are excellent, since the (L) alternatives are very un-eco to use if you include markup and/or too low on TT for a decent hunt.

Difficult to put a price on this, but I'm personally not that excited about it. The real problem for me is that it's never going to become my primary weapon (since I own the best pistol ingame). And although the same can be said of my other 3 Blades, I always have those lent out when I'm not using them, since so many people have the skills for them. So it's just not worth it for me to pay a decent amount of PED for something that won't be used enough. For PK, I have a nice collection of (L) Teslas in storage, so I'm covered there.

Maybe in time, when more people have the skills to max this blade, it'll be more attractive to me.

It technically should fetch a good price, but other potential buyers might also come to the conclusion that it's not worth that much to them at present, for completely different reasons to mine.

I may still end up bidding on this, since I'm a sucker for unlimited Melee :)

And I doubt you'll ever find a chance to get a tesla for tt+35k again so now would be a good time ;)

Back