Giant Lego Spaceship

:drool:
So cool.

..if it were socially acceptable, I would be playing with Legos all day long. Best toy ever created hands down.

I think I just found what I want for Christmas :wtg:

I used to play Lego all the time as a kid. These days there is soooo much cool Lego out there! Best thing is if u have kids you can buy it on the pretence it is for the kids LOL

That is someone with way too much time on their hands.
That being said.

I'd love to build the ship "Event Horizon"

I used to play Lego all the time as a kid. These days there is soooo much cool Lego out there! Best thing is if u have kids you can buy it on the pretence it is for the kids LOL

Yes lol. Everyone my gf & I go shopping at a certain mall, she knows that I'm heading straight for the Lego store for like 30mins. So many new cool Star Wars sets & monster (vampire, werewolf, black lagoon creature, etc) sets out now.

Paying 1mil ped for youth potion.

Yes lol. Everyone my gf & I go shopping at a certain mall, she knows that I'm heading straight for the Lego store for like 30mins. So many new cool Star Wars sets & monster (vampire, werewolf, black lagoon creature, etc) sets out now.

Paying 1mil ped for youth potion.

Yeah but the prices for Lego has skyrocketed since I was a kid :eyecrazy:

:drool:
So cool.

..if it were socially acceptable, I would be playing with Legos all day long. Best toy ever created hands down.

Create a kid m/f and you can!

Mental block...kk dopamine fixed>> Lego =:scratch2:
Grow Up

Amazing detail. That needed to be at the ten year anniversary of the show.

X-mas is comming so time to necro this thread
I think Red Five X-wing Starfighter from Lego can be easely turned into Quad Wing Interseptor

10240-Red-Five-X-wing-Starfighter-12.jpg

And look at the age - 16+ almost like Entropia

Back