~ Global Planner/Calendar ~

DesertKrow

Dominant
Society
NBK Miners
Venym DesertKrow Deth
Note: most likely has been discussed before, but couldn't find it with the search.

Soc mate was announcing there was a free event about to start, which I had no knowing about before him mentioning.

It got me thinking, wouldn't it be nice to have some sort of Global Calendar/Planner with all the upcoming events. This Planner would be filled either by Registered events by Mindark, or Player Events in LAs. So spam or fake messeges would be avoided. This could be another Button like the new Proffesions button, and would be activated by your keyboard (this could create server stress since it calls the server every time their is a lookup), or by having another NPC next to the Auctioneer/Technician. Of course the button on your Keyboard would be preferred :).

This would be something similar to the Calendar that EntropiaDirectory.com has, which is very nice and helpful but not all Entropians know about.

Opinions welcomed. :idea:

DK

Last edited:
yeah, would be nice indeed...pending that change from MA :rolleyes:, Midori Fairlona promotes an Event Calendar on Entropia Directory ... could be useful, but still isn't in-game, obviously :)

Note: most likely has been discussed before, but couldn't find it with the search.

Soc mate was announcing there was a free event about to start, which I had no knowing about before him mentioning.

It got me thinking, wouldn't it be nice to have some sort of Global Calendar/Planner with all the upcoming events. This Planner would be filled either by Registered events by Mindark, or Player Events in LAs. So spam or fake messeges would be avoided. This could be another Button like the new Proffesions button, and would be activated by your keyboard (this could create server stress since it calls the server every time their is a lookup), or by having another NPC next to the Auctioneer/Technician. Of course the button on your Keyboard would be preferred :).

This would be something similar to the Calendar that EntropiaDirectory.com has, which is very nice and helpful but not all Entropians know about.

Opinions welcomed. :idea:

DK

What about this one ;)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/calendar.php

yea like that too, but how many ppl know about or even use EF daily. Promotion of your event directly in game is significantly better than forums. dont know ratios but id guess its 1 out of 50 use EF daily or more.

Yeah i get your point there ;) we could have on event orginazer that had all the info. ;)

Yeah i get your point there ;) we could have on event orginazer that had all the info. ;)

at least that would be pretty sweet, but a button on your keyboard would be priceless:bowdown: sending Support Case :yay:

No like? bump

I think this would be a great idea. To see whats happening in the game.:)

MA can you add this?

This would also work with events like "black orb" :rolleyes:

Sounds like a nice idea. Also, news by MA could be posted ingame as well, would be very cool, maybe in form of newspaper or something like that.

maybe Marco will read it :ahh:

Back