Help: Gold card problem

Kristoliquid

Prowler
Society
Kaos
Kris
When i log on planet calypso web site, when it asks me to enter my gold card #, it says the # is invalid. What should i do?
I dont have the game in pc, it used to work for the game.

Either you are trying the wrong number (Unlikely) or your number has gone out of sync.

Generate 3 or 4 numbers on the gold card and send them on a support case and ask for the card then to re-sync it.

Last edited:
I think (!) there is a way of syncing an out-of-sync card on the Planet Calypso website! Maybe you can have a look there.

Edit: I checked their FAQ. You can resync in the game itself, actually. (But what John suggested works too!)

"Due to security reasons, you only have three attempts before your Gold Card becomes unsynchronized with the verification system. You will then be asked to resynchronize the Gold Card. By following the normal login process, a new window will appear that requests you to enter two consecutive Security Codes in order to resynchronize with the verification system.

If you fail to synchronize your Gold Card, please generate two consecutive Security Codes with your Gold Card and add these in a Support Case. Please do NOT generate any further codes until the support staff has confirmed that your Gold Card is synchronized."

Last edited:
Back