Gold cards system FOOBAR'ed again?

dr3w

Elite
Society
Mine To Extract
Eve Damsel Online
subj, just did two attempts with internal errors msgs.

I just drink one beer, is it me or global?

you must have been drinking superglue to get internal error msgs alone
subj, just did two attempts with internal errors msgs.

I just drink one beer, is it me or global?

Same here Eve, and no beers yet this morning.

Same problem for me, did a support case so I guess I can login on thursday or friday
when I get the reply. :D

Dont think its GC. I get internal error too when logging in. Seems one or more servers are down, and if that's the location you previously logged out, you are now getting internal error, instead of server location unavailable, do you want to login elsewhere?... or something like that. Guess the later function is broken.

Last edited:
you must have been drinking superglue to get internal error msgs alone

PROOFS:

beerror.jpg

I just logged in and my Gold Card worked just fine.

However, when I tried to TP to Cape Corinth it said that server was unavailable.
So perhaps the server you logged out at is down ?

Dont think its GC. I get internal error too when logging in. Seems one or more servers are down, and if that's the location you previously logged out, you are now getting internal error, instead of server location unavailable, do you want to login elsewhere? Guess the later function is broken.

Well, then Cape Corinth server is fewked.

But in that case - there would be "select another server" option, innit?

However, when I tried to TP to Cape Corinth it said that server was unavailable.

Ah, that's my location indeed!
So the function server unavailable, relocate to other server is also broken :(

Yes, last time I was here. Seems that issue then. Thank you!

Okay, I got another beer. And will get another.

MINDARK MAKES HIS PLAYERS ALCOHOLICS!

They should also fix the client loader.... because no, not all systems are online. Calypso, Cape Corinth server is down!

Last edited:
I have the same error msg and I logged out at Mega Volt last time i played

I have the same error msg and I logged out at Mega Volt last time i played

The MegaVolt outpost is on the same server as Corinth.

Wonder if the support server is also where the areas affected is run on? I did a second support regarding the bank loan bug and uploaded about 15 screenshots. Last one it gave error.....sorry everyone! I broke the server with too many screenshots!:silly2:

Wonder if the support server is also where the areas affected is run on? I did a second support regarding the bank loan bug and uploaded about 15 screenshots. Last one it gave error.....sorry everyone! I broke the server with too many screenshots!:silly2:

hmmmmm :D ;-)

In case you are already in game and feel like visiting the new instances on Corinth by land, don't.

I was thinking to make a land run towards one, died 100 times but revived on the spot because of the bug.

Pushed into an instance, now I'm stuck inside as I can only revive inside :)

That's ok, a break was in order after an awful daily mission. I can never suspect loot is bugged too sometimes, that system is fool-proof.

It drives me mad that on a Sunday there seems to be no support or action to remediate these outages.
I wonder how many people already can't play since an hour or 6 already...
I love this game, but this... this just drives me mad... grrr

I have the same error....
Not playing a lot those days and when finally I want to spent evening in EU I simply can't ;/

It's back

I had the same problem, but managed to login just now.

Yup, I could exit the instance now.

Me2, YES! Happy ava again :D

Back