Got scammed :(

Ape Drape

Dominant
Jaque ApeDrape LeCaque
<name removed> told me if I put 8200 PED in a brown paper bag and left in a locker at the bus station in Port Atlantis, I would get a brand new Equus. Well. I did and it cost me 11.52 PED to repair it. It was not brand new.
Don't trust <name removed>!

That's rough man. Really, you shouldn't leave more than 6 or 7 thousand PED in a Port Atlantis locker. If they want more, you'll want to use Emerald Lakes Mall Lockers.

Where does one get a Paper Bag (C), anyway?

<name removed> told me if I put 8200 PED in a brown paper bag and left in a locker at the bus station in Port Atlantis, I would get a brand new Equus. Well. I did and it cost me 11.52 PED to repair it. It was not brand new.
Don't trust <name removed>!

If you were able to repair it, then it probably was Worth somewhere around that sum.

However, given the circumstances, maybe you should be mentally prepared for an avatar lock. Take your time now already to get your identification papers in order.

Sorry, it's my fault, I vented a bit on those lockers when the bus got delayed.

Agree with Kull. This thread was not necessary.

Kull,

you are claiming theft of 100 USD is on a par with cancer or death?

And guess what. People make jokes about cancer, death and the potential election of Donald Trump, all of which are more serious issues than EU scammers.

Lighten up.

deactivated

Last edited:
deactivated

Last edited:
Knock Knock
Who's there?
Interrupting doctor.
Interrupti...
You have aids

Making jokes about serious things is not funny at all.

It is though, and psychological studies have demonstrated that "gallows humour", as it is often called, is in fact one of the most useful tools in helping people to overcome trauma, grief, loss, etc etc.

You are just being silly.

I lost my brother to cancer three months ago. A very difficult time for my family. But I can still appreciate humour on the topic.

Reactions: EMW
I would have sympathy, but this was clearly only worth 8199.99. 8200 is just absurd.

A locker-system or post-system is actually something I have thought would be a nice thing in the game. If you want to send items to people without being forced to meet up inside the game for the trade. Store the item in the locker and select which player that would be able to open it up, or add a code to open it up.

You better get your facts sorted before accusing <name removed> as a bloody scammer. Maybe the Equus in question was fabricated on a monday, the working crew had still a hangover and peezle personally instructed the crew how to assemble the parts.

People joke about everything , this has nothing to do with belittle the victims or taking bad things lightly. I had my share of being befriended, robbed and laughed at in another game. At that time i was destroyed, mad, couldn't accept this was real and feelt mentally numb, expecially since the most valueable stolen good was not mine but from a friend who lended it to me. It took me nearly a year of heavy grinding to replace that item. But i can still make jokes about it.

You are not funny this is exactly what I mean my father. Grandmother and uncle all passed from cancer...

Making jokes about serious things is not funny at all. We tolerate it then guys like this feel no shame in making them...

You are not being funny just very offensive. If you lose someone you care about you would never say that
Knock knock.
who's there?
Remember when you got scammed? :laugh:

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Interrupting doctor.
Interrupti...
You have aids

images

Kull,

you are claiming theft of 100 USD is on a par with cancer or death?

And guess what. People make jokes about cancer, death and the potential election of Donald Trump, all of which are more serious issues than EU scammers.

Lighten up.

mods can we please remove avatar name "donald trump"

Back