Grand Master Sniper :)

Stryker

Elite
Society
Warants
James Jimmy Stryker
Usually dont post changes in Professional Standing, but this one just feels so damn good :D

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Had been a long time since I had become Master Sniper. The thing that sucks is now I have several skills maxxed over 10k, and since anything over 10k doesn't improve professional standing its going to be a loooooooooong climb from this point on.

That said, 43 down, 4 to go :dunce:

WOW! That's Great! Big Gratz to you!

Someday I'm going to be posting the same thing myself. If I live long enough to make it that far. LOL

For starters Gratzzz Stryker! :dunce:

I would like to mention (honestly, lol) that I have less agility than you, BUT higher strength :tongue2:

..the intelligence is something I am working on these months :D

And closing with the starting Gratzzz!

btw...Grand Master Sniper...the rank sounds somehow mixed in concepts between some wizard(ish) stuff and some 20th century military units...strange hm?

Nice going bro, I'm starting to realise how slow the skills climb when you get over 6-7k, so Lord knows how hard it is up in the 10k's!

Very nice achievement!

13 months and look at where you are :drool:
I have been quite active for about the same time and I`m like (buzz)lightyears behind :scratch:
Well, maybe before this year comes to an end I am somewhat close to where you allready are. I have no words just :drool:

:bandit:

Nice one Stryker, keep going ;)

Incredible accomplishment...gratzo.

Chips--C10039208.jpeg

Nice one Stryky :tongue2: Keep skilling man, i belive one day u will be in top 3 of most skills. HugeGratz :)

Thx guys, and omg this time I fell in the floor at dubs post :laugh:

lol dub, really amazing, grats stryker, grand master in only a year !!! +rep m8

GRATZ Stryker!! And how many keyboards have you gone through to reach grand master?? ;)

This is amazing.
Great achievement and you are an inspiration.
I saw something interesting though…
My strength after 4 months of skilling mostly in LB is 58 and the LB skills that I have is only 4500.
A big difference of LB giving strength compared to ranged weapons...

... and how are your grades?

lol JK man ;) Gratziodiusnesstoyouness.

Enum: 2 :( I did break one 2 weeks ago, poor design is evident now, but I liked the compact size :duh:

Rei: A LOT better than last semester :laugh:

gratz :)

U have worked so hard man (and i have been there with u all the time :p) just wanna say uber gratz.. now i can say ur uber.. and u can't say ur not like always. haha

UbA gratz NuBa! :laugh:

i wanted 2 put a old pic of me and stryker but i couldn't figure out out how 2 do it lol Jm<< nooba
BUT u can c it here

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=17561&c=21

Last edited:
Grats!

Some really impressive skills you got there -- and really BIG thanks for editing your screenie so even I would know where to look :laugh:

Wow that is truly some accomplishment...

Truly an huge congrats to you

:beerchug:

PS: My aglity is almost 95 ..

87.5 aglity? your an nooob!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
congratulations :cheer:

Gratz! Stryker. :clap:
Amazing that you achieved it in such a short time. I started myself Dec 2004, about the same time as you I think and I notice there is a wide gap :)
I like challenges :laugh:

wow, GRATZ Grand Master Stryker :cool:

Stryker said:
Usually dont post changes in Professional Standing, but this one just feels so damn good :D

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Had been a long time since I had become Master Sniper. The thing that sucks is now I have several skills maxxed over 10k, and since anything over 10k doesn't improve professional standing its going to be a loooooooooong climb from this point on.

That said, 43 down, 4 to go :dunce:

What, only two HP's? Beware of chirpis! :nana:

gratz! u rock :headbang:

Congratz: one day when I grow up I want to be a grand master:tongue2:

Tyler said:
Congratz: one day when I grow up I want to be a grand master:tongue2:

lol all u gotta do is chip, ;)

wonder how many chips it takes to get to grand master :p

stryker wanna inform us?
:laugh:

good job man.

Well done mate :)

And Dub, wtf :confused:

Silver- Our socs are a little different in the way we "skill up" But thanks for crashing my thread, appreciate it

Blade- In my 10k rifle post, dub put a bag of chips pic. Now he used a pic from the TV show "Chips" :laugh:

Stryker said:
Silver- Our socs are a little different in the way we "skill up" But thanks for crashing my thread, appreciate it

:laugh:

Stryker said:
Blade- In my 10k rifle post, dub put a bag of chips pic. Now he used a pic from the TV show "Chips" :laugh:

:dunno: lol now I know the reason for the camp tv show picture, but still none the wiser about the whole chips thing.....

DOH :duh:

Now I get it!

I need sleep, 4am hunting + work the next day = zombie @ desk!

Back