Grand Master Sniper :)

Stryker said:
Silver- Our socs are a little different in the way we "skill up" But thanks for crashing my thread, appreciate it[\QUOTE]

cha skilling just isnt the same now n days isnt it? :p

i was just poking at ur 87 agility :)

from that we can tell chips were involved becasue if u did 10k legit. u'd have closer to 97 agility.

Silver I have repeatedly posted my frustrations with agility these days. I could not touch another chip, and become the first Great Master Sniper under 100 Agility (hell, maybe even under 95 :( ) Its that damn slow these days.

But please, this is a discussion for another thread

Quick Silver said:
Stryker said:
Silver- Our socs are a little different in the way we "skill up" But thanks for crashing my thread, appreciate it[\QUOTE]

cha skilling just isnt the same now n days isnt it? :p

i was just poking at ur 87 agility :)

from that we can tell chips were involved becasue if u did 10k legit. u'd have closer to 97 agility.

As far as I know Stryker has never chipped, he did all his skills threw hunting; but he started pe very late.

The agility slowness issue is at fault here, as well as a lot of veterans with high agility like mine really got them via fap skilling, or some other form skilling, such as ring training , etc.

Stryker has been hunting for these skills and has not chipped to my knowledge.

I don't want to Ruffles your feathers there Nic and of course you are Freeeto to say anything you want, but are you really convinced of that half-baked claim? I think it's Lays. But it's cool, it's not like eating a few chips is Cheetos or anything. It's perfectly legal.

Man I'm fried. Worn so thin. Enough of this salty rant. Sorry if I sound sour (cream and onion)

Tx Nicole, and ofc I eat a chip from time to time. IMO there is no diff in chipping general skills than fapping mobs, except we cant do the later anymore.

Reactions: Joe
truantduck said:
I don't want to Ruffles your feathers there Nic and of course you are Freeeto to say anything you want, but are you really convinced of that half-baked claim? I think it's Lays. But it's cool, it's not like eating a few chips is Cheetos or anything. It's perfectly legal.

Man I'm fried. Worn so thin. Enough of this salty rant. Sorry if I sound sour (cream and onion)

OMG and you negative rep me for this? lol

Honsety though he did not chip.. well alot anyways.. but to get neg rep for this?

I returned the favor :)

Dang :eek: congrats man!

4.5 months and my best is 3.5k HG (though I only started skilling that like a month ago) :(. 8 months left to reach 10k. Must beat Stryker. Must beat Stryker. Must beat Stryker. Nah ;) I'll have a beer instead.

Nicole said:
OMG and you negative rep me for this? lol

Honsety though he did not chip.. well alot anyways.. but to get neg rep for this?

I returned the favor :)

Yea, I negged repped you because you are passing on false information. ;)

You neg repped me because, like many other people on the site, you give out revenge rep whenever somebody negreps you eh?

big grats man :)

Very impressive, chipped or not chipped! :thumbup:

truantduck said:
Yea, I negged repped you because you are passing on false information. ;)

You neg repped me because, like many other people on the site, you give out revenge rep whenever somebody negreps you eh?

a) This is off topic
b) If someone passes on bad information, just say so in the thread, that's not what neg rep is for!

Stryker said:
Silver I have repeatedly posted my frustrations with agility these days. I could not touch another chip, and become the first Great Master Sniper under 100 Agility (hell, maybe even under 95 :( ) Its that damn slow these days.

But please, this is a discussion for another thread
Bah, agility-gain isn't that bad... I f.ex, I need only about 4.5k of them to get
up to next level, have about 25% of a level now... ;)
Sarcastic, me? Oh, noo.... :D ;)

Gratz, man!

You're an inspiration to all us newbs. Well, at least to this one. :)

man i wish i had this much time on my hands, well maybe not but gratz : )

Back