Grand Opening

New items

Original art work on pc screen, it looks great.
More textures added
Bp
Hair Spray
come and have a look you might find something you like..

Bump for the day

Bump for Bearlover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THanks for the bump Asha.

Lots of new items in shop now. Ingots, Wepons, tools, Furniture. Have a look you mightfind something you like.

PS. Sadsack ad on Screen his selling some stuff live from his apartment.. Treasure Island City Gold Building apartment 5F. 22:00 - 00:00 & 6:00 - 9:00 MA time Friday, Saturday, Sunda. wish ya luck Sadsack :)

More Weapons added today, Punisher and Justifier, paint.
Come have a look you might buy something you need at a great price.:yay:

Good Luck with the shop :)

Checked out the shop today - looking good mate :yay:

Thanks Abearoz the shop is looking good. Come back any time, items are always changing.:)

New Service added

New service Added today. Bearlover Super Store is now buying most loot at above tt price. so don' dump it in the tt. come to me and sell it. Peds for you Stock for me..

Bearlover you are an absolute champion. Lots of people are going to love you!

I like the idea Bearlover :yay:

Thanks Vantastic & Abear for the support, The above TT service should help a lot of players and with some luck help me with large amounts of stock.

Come have a look

more items addes. Tell me what you thing of the shop. Tell me what you want in my shop.:yay:

Bump

bump for the day

New itens added

Have a look you might find something you like.

Also check out the Forum In heading Buying Banner Contest 205 peds prize. I'm looking for a designer banner for my forums. Check it out your design might win you peds.:)

sounds great:) have fun and gratz :) and GL

Thanks Lobby for the comment aand support:)

Thanks Asha for the bump. New items comming soon. Keep watching.:yay:

Bump for a great guy and a great service!

New items added Vigi Armor (M) and a few other items you might want to have a look at.

Anouncement:
New Forum Banner to be displayed from My Buying Banner Contest listed in the forum will be now in forum from 00:15 26th Sept 2008.
I am so proud of each and every designer and all that participated in the banner contest with great comments and designes. We hit 3000+ viewers and lots of pages too. WOW. The forum really works.
I cant wait for your reaction to the banner. Congratulation to all and abig thank you for your support.

Hope to see ya soon at my shop.

New items added come have a look you might just find something you like.

looking good Bearlover

:wtg::wtg::wtg:

Thanks abear love doing business with you

bump for today

Shop doing great

New stock added today have a look you might find something you like.

bump for the day new stock being added tommorrow

Bump for the week

New itens added

Mega Xmas bump.
New look shop for the new year. Come have a look.
The only ANGEL Harness (F) (L) on display. This harness has never been seen in auction before mine is the only one ever bought in auction.

GL During 09.

Back