Question: Gremlin thigh guards

Salo

Guardian
Society
Rotary International Entertainment
Salonga Salo Calypso
Hello fellow hunters,
I have killed a decent amount of Longu and not gotten any gremlin thigh guards. Do they still drop them at all? If no, what mob does?
I am not in a hurry to get those, just trying to slowly complete my set :)

cheers,

Phil

i looted a few from berry some years back never looted anything fun from longu then or now

thanks for the reply, i only got shinguards from bery never thigh guards :eyecrazy:

they do/did drop from longu regular. i got my set after about 3k peds cycled hunting them. this was before the armor drop change though (back in the spring)

Thanks for the info!
I will keep hunting them since there is a mission anyways.

Anyone got thigh guards after the change?

i looted two pair on them in 1 loot 1 year ago or so. Never hunted them since then, so no idea if and how much is dropping now

Any Gremlin dropping anymore?

Hi Salo,

the only UL armor I got in the past half a year or so was some Shogun Footguards from a molisk.
If I would hunt Bristlehogs, would they be dropping the Gremlin Harness?

I made a thread about more than a year ago asking whether any Gremlin Footguards where dropping anymore... I got no confirmed drops (search in the Armor section of the forums).

So I guess it´s not that easy to get a set together these days... in case these items are to be had on other planets: does anyone know?

Cheers,

Perry

Hi Salo,

the only UL armor I got in the past half a year or so was some Shogun Footguards from a molisk.

I made a thread about more than a year ago asking whether any Gremlin Footguards where dropping anymore... I got no confirmed drops (search in the Armor section of the forums).

So I guess it´s not that easy to get a set together these days... in case these items are to be had on other planets: does anyone know?

Cheers,

Perry

I did hunt qiuet a lot of Brists and no armor ever :)
Peace

I did hunt qiuet a lot of Brists and no armor ever :)
Peace

Do you by any chance know when you started hunting them? Since VU 12.0 or even before?

If you started well before that date consider yourself unlucky (did I really write that???)!

Cheers,

Perry

Hi Salo,

Cheers,
Perry

i looted a herness last year i think .... but armor drops have been reduced since then
i've had 3 pixie shins as the only UL items on 10K shink for example

Do you by any chance know when you started hunting them? Since VU 12.0 or even before?

If you started well before that date consider yourself unlucky (did I really write that???)!

Cheers,

Perry

Nah, it should be half of a year now that I hunt them everyday.

You DID say IT!

Nah, it should be half of a year now that I hunt them everyday.

You DID say IT!

Thanks for clarification! We can only hope then... keep us updated once your luck changes ;)

Hello,
bringing this thread back from the dead for a reason:

According to Entropedia someone looted Gremlin thigh guards from a Longu in VU 12.2.1.

Can anyone confirm this?

Cheers

Salo

I looted Gremlin Thighs M from a longu yesterday, i'm about 2k/10k through the Longu mission and those were the first set i have got since starting it.

Hello,
bringing this thread back from the dead for a reason:

According to Entropedia someone looted Gremlin thigh guards from a Longu in VU 12.2.1.

Can anyone confirm this?

Cheers

Salo
Yes (too short):

Gremlin thighs from longu

Thank you very much for the replies!
Great thing they are back.

+rep for you two ;)

looted gremlin M thigh 4 days ago and sold on auc
looted gremlin thigh F today... is on auc

I looted grem shins from a bery few days ago, thighs from Longu about a year ago. Havent hunted them since but I want to build a new grem set so was thinking of hunting them again.

Back