Grtz on Rocktropia Neverdie!

VmaX

Old Alpha
Society
SUF
One of Nine
In the other threads about this new world there's a lot of negativism going on.
Prolly due to too high expectations of some users together with the natural habit of many people to love whining better than seeing the positive facts in life.

I went to RockT and I liked it.
I love the themes and the graphics and I can see a lot going on there in the future.

So I thought I start a positive approach here and compliment ND with the birth of his planet :yay:

Now you need to bring in tons of new players to this universe ND! get to work! :D

i want my travel fee returned to me :mad:

i want my travel fee returned to me :mad:

You sound like the guy I once spoke who went to Disneyland Paris and wanted his money back cuz he didn't like the way Mickey Mouse looked like in the park :D

Yes - big congratulations to ND for making it real :)

You sound like the guy I once spoke who went to Disneyland Paris and wanted his money back cuz he didn't like the way Mickey Mouse looked like in the park :D

Did Mickey Mouse look like a Bootylicious Vixen?

cool shit - i like - when i get a studio for reggae & dancehall music i'll transfer all my shit to rocktropia :D

Indeed....

Gratz to NEVERDIE.

The only way Rocktropia can go now(hopefully, we know what MA/FPC been managing to pull of earlier:rolleyes:) is to the better...

I'll toss in a gratz to NEVERDIE. This is a pretty big accomplishment, regardless of what anyone might say. It's the first step in opening up an entire Universe for Entropia UNIVERSE. Things are only going to expand from here.

Ahhh...the studio.
Wonder how that will get implemented.

My guess is that they will be sold to people who want to showcase their own music and possibly sell MP3s.

So those who can afford one can pretend to be a rock star regardless of actual talent or popularity.

In other words, vanity publishing. (The Wikipedia link refers primarily to print publishing but the principle is the same for music and is generally regarded as a scam by serious musicians).

To the OP, it's not that my expectations were high - they weren't. It's that the content is immature and unimaginative.

Back