Koffe92

Guardian
Society
DT (DeagleTeam)
Chris Falcon Braveheart
Whats the price for these?

Either as a set of 7 (If that exist) or just single price

Thx

I sold one i looted for 2.5k, as set they should go higher because is hard to collect all 7.

Reactions: jak
Ok thx for the info :)

I have a complete set, took me forever to complete.

I bought the first plates for around 2k years ago, and most recently I paid 4k I think for last one, not sure exactly, I’ll try and dig through my screenshots for exact price.

I’ve seen resellers try to sell for 7k and a half complete set sold for around that but I think buyer wasn’t smart…

I will say I would not sell my set for less than 6k each in a set if I were to sell them.

And unfortunately mine are not for sale unless I get a crazy offer I can’t refuse. 😜

I have a complete set, took me forever to complete.

I bought the first plates for around 2k years ago, and most recently I paid 4k I think for last one, not sure exactly, I’ll try and dig through my screenshots for exact price.

I’ve seen resellers try to sell for 7k and a half complete set sold for around that but I think buyer wasn’t smart…

I will say I would not sell my set for less than 6k each in a set if I were to sell them.

And unfortunately mine are not for sale unless I get a crazy offer I can’t refuse. 😜
Lots of good info, thx

Reactions: jak
Sold all mine for about 2500 each if I remember.

Back