guns for CP dome4?

You can't use a dante on an adj 97. Max dmg adj 97 is 59, the dante would add 31, which is more than 50%

off course you can, I have adj97 and do it all the time, just ignore the yellow warning message ;)

the eco goes down from 4.25 before to 4.175 but it's still better than cause amp, and damage is higher too, give it a try

Adj97 is still more eco and dmg with dante after the nerve, don't use cause.

Adj97+dante = 4.175 eco , 81.125 dmg/sec , range 88

adj97+cause = 4.10 eco , 77.9 dmg/sec

AS-129+dante = 4.182 eco , 81 dmg/sec , range only 66

adjV1 = 4.16 eco , 83.8 dmg/sec , range only 55

IMO the adj v1 falls a little outside this comparisson you will have better eco with the adj v1 cause you have lower damage span.
Also there seems to be a little magic regarding 75 rpm and that will also provide more eco due to lower dam to armor and less fapping, if you are going for any lower than 100 dam pr sec then adj v1 is definatly worth a try !

IMO the adj v1 falls a little outside this comparisson you will have better eco with the adj v1 cause you have lower damage span.

That's not correct. The damage span is always the same (in relative % terms) on all BLP rifles, and therefore eco is unaffected.

BB

That's not correct. The damage span is always the same (in relative % terms) on all BLP rifles, and therefore eco is unaffected.

BB

Oh that funny i thought weapons was burning the same even tho you missed ? but maybe thats just me now that you told me that i was wrong :)
But as you said, yes damage span is same on all reletive to % but that wasnt what i was refering too. The tighter damage span you can get and still keep up damage pr sec needed, the better eco you should get that was the reason that man mph was so damn popular before skill nerf i guess :)
(not counting the fact that you gained same skills on all weaps ofc :))

Thx for the remark. I didn't realize that and I will definitely give it a try.

off course you can, I have adj97 and do it all the time, just ignore the yellow warning message ;)

the eco goes down from 4.25 before to 4.175 but it's still better than cause amp, and damage is higher too, give it a try

my option would be ml-35 with dante :)

Now I don't understand what you refer to. What have misses to do with this matter?

BB

Oh that funny i thought weapons was burning the same even tho you missed ? but maybe thats just me now that you told me that i was wrong :)
But as you said, yes damage span is same on all reletive to % but that wasnt what i was refering too. The tighter damage span you can get and still keep up damage pr sec needed, the better eco you should get that was the reason that man mph was so damn popular before skill nerf i guess :)

I'm kinda missing this myself too. Could you explain a little more. I would be interested to know if I'm missing something important in my weapon selections.

as a little note I would no longer own an adj fap so dmg/sec would be priority.

Not going to comment about weapon/armour/fap choice, but... (and you likely thought about that yourself) do yourself a pleasure and first hunt with your new setup before selling your old items. That way you can rather easy decide it's good or not good for you!

Not going to comment about weapon/armour/fap choice, but... (and you likely thought about that yourself) do yourself a pleasure and first hunt with your new setup before selling your old items. That way you can rather easy decide it's good or not good for you!

my old setup will be getting sold and i know any other setup will suck in comparison :)

:wise: Much wisdom in that statement.

my old setup will be getting sold and i know any other setup will suck in comparison :)

LoL ... posted just before me. At least you don't have any silly expectations. :D

cool tread..... woho!!

Back