guns for CP dome4?

kygon

Slayer
Society
...Asylum...
Kygon Shr00m Infraction
ok im considering 'scalling down' or 'selling out' so in the case i scale down

what non uber guns would allow a skilled ava to hunt in dome4 cp? and Id rather get feedback from ppl who've used them not just looked at stats on wikki

adj v1 possibly... what about the others? RJ? SH?

some (L) guns?

Last edited:

what non uber guns would allow a skilled ava to hunt in dome4 cp?

adj v1 i know, what about the others?

If you considder adj v1 a non ubergun, I think you will have quite some options ;).

Maybe Loudmouth or Jungle?

The hammer is nice with dante. 102dm sec really makes a big difference when you check your armor and fap decay after a hunt, RJ is probably better but i havent had the plesure of trying one yet :ahh:

what is a ubergun?

adjv1 have high dmg/sec, nothing else... :scratch2:

Dunno the exact definition. But i think most people considder adj v1 an uber gun. Partly because it has adjusted in the name, and partly because its 10k+

I used adj v1 for dome 4 a decent amount of time, and it is ok, the shots pr sec helps out a little, but a weapong around above 100 dam pr sec would properly be prefered imo :)

as147 at the least or loudmouth - either with dante

If on a fairly strict budget, I think Maddox 4 + Beast is a good way to go.

I hate to sound like a broken record in advising this setup, but 75 Damage/Sec is supreme in comparison with the cost of the gun + amp.

Add in a Bravo for tagging, and you have a decent, cheap, setup for dome 4, shooting-wise. Of course there is always the point of staying alive, which is another issue. Hope this helps :)

I use imp m2870 and i think its to uneconomic to solo there. I make around 85-95 dmg/sec depends what amp i use. So hunting with maddox+beast there would work but the cost on ure armor and fap would be horrendous.
I would go for a doa or adj v1

as a little note I would no longer own an adj fap so dmg/sec would be priority.

as of this moment I'm thinking RJ+dante+fap90 or maybe a 110 with my phantom+5b that should do ok right? considering I'll be hunting a max of 2 hours / week rather than my 5 hours / day I think thats a good value for the amount of useage I'll get out of it.

the buget is not so small if I sell my imk2+adj fap I can happily spend 30k on a gun and fap

i may miss my adj fap and imk2 so much i cannot use any other combo but I might as well try lol

PS adj v1 is non uber, to me uber guns are MM, imk2 that mod blp whaterver the fuck etc. anything that costs more than an irl car is UBER ;)

I may also be quite wrong but im still holding out hope some new (L) crafted gun will drop that will allow me to hunt in dome4

Last edited:
as a little note I would no longer own an adj fap so dmg/sec would be priority.

as of this moment I'm thinking RJ+dante+fap90 or maybe a 110 with my phantom+5b that should do ok right? considering I'll be hunting a max of 2 hours / week rather than my 5 hours / day I think thats a good value for the amount of useage I'll get out of it.

the buget is not so small if I sell my imk2+adj fap I can happily spend 30k on a gun and fap.

i may miss my adj fap and imk2 so much i cannot use any other combo but I might as well try lol

PS adj v1 is non uber, to me uber guns are MM, imk2 that mod blp whaterver the fuck etc. anything that costs more than an irl car is UBER ;)

Phantom got horrible decay, rather use gremling+5b. But doa rj would be good since u take em down fast and dont get so much decay on armor. But the set up is alright for dome 4.
Btw dont get a fap 110, only 4 more heal with 2 pec more decay

Phantom got horrible decay, rather use gremling+5b. But doa rj would be good since u take em down fast and dont get so much decay on armor. But the set up is alright for dome 4.
Btw dont get a fap 110, only 4 more heal with 2 pec more decay

decay on phant+5b is fine, I can solo a hunter or chaser with it, thats not so easy todo with grem+5b lol

so fap90 is the best downgrade from adj fap? anyone disagree?

what non uber guns would allow a skilled ava to hunt in dome4 cp? and Id rather get feedback from ppl who've used them not just looked at stats on wikki

adj v1 possibly... what about the others? RJ? SH?

some (L) guns?

If I can get buy hunting in Domes 1 and 2 with a 117 then you shouldn't need much. The 147 ME was fantastic for me in 4. Keep in mind my stats are nothing like yours. ;)

As far as Faps go I use an EK-2600. Yes it has high decay but the speed is great. Lets me get my fap in and resume shooting quickly. Sometimes speed can be a money saver even if the decay isn't.

And as a side note. With 147 ME and ek2600 combo using Tiger and 5b's I can usually take a Falx young half way or more before I die. One trip from the RT per young is pretty impressive for a mid level player like myself.

Last edited:
If I can get buy hunting in Domes 1 and 2 with a 117 then you shouldn't need much. The 147 ME was fantastic for me in 4. Keep in mind my stats are nothing like yours. ;)

As far as Faps go I use an EK-2600. Yes it has high decay but the speed is great. Lets me get my fap in and resume shooting quickly. Sometimes speed can be a money saver even if the decay isn't.

And as a side note. With 147 ME and ek2600 combo using Tiger and 5b's I can usually take a Falx young half way or more before I die. One trip from the RT per young is pretty impressive for a mid level player like myself.

i simply cannot go from adj fap to 2600 the decay is to just way to much!

I need something thats around 1 the 1 sec reload to keep me alive ;)

I need something thats around 1 the 1 sec reload to keep me alive ;)

I'm confused. :scratch2: I was going by wiki for my info but what has a 1 sec reload for faps?

Edit: *smacks head* ... I think you meant weapon :p ... the 147 ME is 59 attacks per minute so almost 1 per sec.

Last edited:
I'm confused. :scratch2: I was going by wiki for my info but what has a 1 sec reload for faps?

Edit: *smacks head* ... I think you meant weapon :p ... the 147 ME is 59 attacks per minute so almost 1 per sec.

yup its your weapon reload thats important rather than fap :)

I think I'll try a few options out, 147ME added to the list

If you have enough PED to spend on a Rockjacker, then that's definitely the best option. Else try scrape up enough PED for a Strikehammer.

Any other "affordable" gun is too low dam/sec to use in Dome 4 for my liking.

I need something thats around 1 the 1 sec reload to keep me alive

Sorry for hijack, but downgrading from adj to 90/110 is not going to be much better. As far as eco goes, I could personally recommend FAP90 easily, as it really kills my fapping bills, compared to EK2600.
But with that said, I doubt your expectations will be met, since its still seven pec per click.
The top end heal from 110 might prove more useful in your situation though, but at even higher cost per click.

To be honest, I'd do everything possible to avoid the sale of adjusted fap - I know you will be wanting it back soon. :(

Dont get a as 147 ME, that gun is worse than standard as 147, instead get a as 129 then and u can amp it with dante amp and u only loose 0.5 dmg.

Dont get a as 147 ME, that gun is worse than standard as 147, instead get a as 129 then and u can amp it with dante amp and u only loose 0.5 dmg.

I don't know how you can say that. With 5 more apm using beast or cause will still do more damage per second. (I wouldn't put a dante on there even if you are only loosing .5 dmg, that's 27 damage you loose over a minute of shooting and closes that already super small gap even more.) Plus the biggest thing the 147 ME has for it is the range difference. 66 meters on the 129 vs. 84.7 on the 147 ME means you can tag and start shooting Aurli before they are even in agro range. You gotta stay off the crack. :silly2:

Edit: slower gun and a LOT less range means DEATH on CP :p

After looking at the stats again on 129 you aren't loosing .5 you are loosing 1 whole damage point per shot when using Dante. The 129 does a base damage of 60 and the Dante adds 31. Only up to 30 points of that Dante are used.

After looking at the stats again on 129 you aren't loosing .5 you are loosing 1 whole damage point per shot when using Dante. The 129 does a base damage of 60 and the Dante adds 31. Only up to 30 points of that Dante are used.

The dante still improves the weapons eco and dm sec. so it can still be used

The dante still improves the weapons eco and dm sec. so it can still be used

Yes ... the 129 with Dante does 81 dmg per sec and the 147 ME with Cause does 80.6 dmg per sec. Has anyone put any figures to where the economy is with the Dante/129 combo?

Yes ... the 129 with Dante does 81 dmg per sec and the 147 ME with Cause does 80.6 dmg per sec. Has anyone put any figures to where the economy is with the Dante/129 combo?

as-129 + dante. 4,182
as-147ME +cause eco 4,08

one loss of dm is taken into consideration on the 129 +dante

I agree with Strykers advice, using a maddox4/beast myself. I own an adj starkhov97/cause and an adj v1 and I still prefer the 97 above the v1.
I think the real killer (literally) is the lack of fast fapping for me. 2600 is not really sufficient, but I manage to stay alive in dome4 if the mobs come one by one.

i go with jag+5B. jungle/dante, foeripper/dante and ek 2600. i can handle up to chaser. but i need the dmg/sec from my buddy foeripper. so i tag aurli with the jungle(start ammo 5k) and finish with the foe (start ammo 30k)
and i'm a noob, i don't have uber hp!
sometime i lost so many ped, sometime i make big profit.

Last edited:
i go with jag+5B. jungle/dante, foeripper/dante and ek 2600. i can handle up to chaser. but i need the dmg/sec from my buddy foeripper. so i tag aurli with the jungle(start ammo 5k) and finish with the foe (start ammo 30k)
and i'm a noob, i don't have uber hp!
sometime i lost so many ped, sometime i make big profit.

And dont forget your fapper :)

I agree with Strykers advice, using a maddox4/beast myself. I own an adj starkhov97/cause and an adj v1 and I still prefer the 97 above the v1.
I think the real killer (literally) is the lack of fast fapping for me. 2600 is not really sufficient, but I manage to stay alive in dome4 if the mobs come one by one.

Adj97 is still more eco and dmg with dante after the nerve, don't use cause.

Adj97+dante = 4.175 eco , 81.125 dmg/sec , range 88

adj97+cause = 4.10 eco , 77.9 dmg/sec

AS-129+dante = 4.182 eco , 81 dmg/sec , range only 66

adjV1 = 4.16 eco , 83.8 dmg/sec , range only 55

You can't use a dante on an adj 97. Max dmg adj 97 is 59, the dante would add 31, which is more than 50%

You can't use a dante on an adj 97. Max dmg adj 97 is 59, the dante would add 31, which is more than 50%

As long as the dante will increase the eco of the weapon as well as the dm sec, its better to use dante than to not use dante ;)

Back