Habanero needs a home

habanero

Alpha
Society
Orange Juice
Habanero the Evil
About me
I've been playing for a little longer than a year and my primary profession is Laser Pistoleer. Since I unlocked coolness I started to skill some melee to improve my overall skills. I like to try stay as eco as possible but sometimes its hard due to my favorite mobs (drones, trox and argo. I really liked umbras, hope they come back soon :D) like to eat decay.
Besides hunting I also do mining and crafting. I do approx 85% hunting, 10% mining and 5% crafting.
I'm from Sweden so I usually plays around 19:00 MA time on weekdays and I try to play one or two hours on the weekend, when I get allowance from the girlfriend ;)

What I look for
I want a soc with active, friendly and chatty soc. I would like to have a soc with not only pure hunters but people with mixed professions. I also want the soc not being too large. Because I have a little time to play in the weekends I prefer to be able to take some socmates out in the weekdays for teamhunts. Even though I prefer hunting naked and low-end mobs in team I can enjoy a good time at CP as well.
Most important is that the ability to share a laugh.

If there is something you need to know more about me, feel free to ask.
/Habanero

You could check out the Skillin' Villains, we' d be happy to have you in the soc and see how things work out. It sounds like you'd be at the high end in terms of skills, we have members ranging from complete noobs to about 90-100k skills.

There's plenty of chat and good humour so if that's what you want it'll be good to have you in. Check us out at the soc terminal or see Skillin Villains Society, if you have any questions please feel free to ask in this thread or PM me.

You could try the Federation of Free Wanderers. We're a friendly bunch, spread across northern Europe, the UK and North America. We do the occasional team hunt and there's normally plenty of banter in soc chat.

Whoever you decide to join, good luck.

You could always try the BEST society in EU!!! ;-)

Of course, everyone thinks their society is the best, though, huh? ;-)

Well, I am no exception to this rule. And I'm part of the Southern Cross Training Centre (SCTC).

We specialize in newbies, ;-), but have plenty of highly skilled players.

So there's always people hunting north of Atlas and the like for snables, exas, and daiks. :)

We're very active, and have people from all over the world. In fact, just a few days ago we passed 100 members.

We also have our own Society Forum where we actively discuss stuff.

Oh, and we know how to have good, clean, fun. ;-)

There's probably a good dozen or two that make up the heart of our society (you know how it is), but we are very active in partnering with each other to help each other skill.

PM me in here and I'd love to set up a time to introduce you to us if you're interested.

-Daniel

All your requirements sound like you would be home at NBK....except for the size part. :) We are the largest family of societies ingame but are broken up based on skills and professions. If you have time, check out www.thenbk.com.

Bobo

It looks like you'll fit into Supremacy Reign just fine.

We mostly concentrate on hunting, but you'll find miners and crafters too. Because the Supremacy Reign Family is spread out on three societies, the societies aren't too large while the family together is big.
You either have the skills for the midlevel soc or HQ.

Give me a PM when intrested.

Ard
:):handgun::)

Back