Hadesheim Handgun Hunt

Oberon

Guardian
Society
Shaolin
Oberon de Monmur
Nope, you don't have to shoot anyting - Hades is as deserted as ever...

But I was cleaning out one of my apartments, and found a shitload of pistols. So I've hidden 25 of them in Hadesheim! They are yours if you find them!
Some are easy - some are not...
Go treasure hunting!
Have fun!

You are welcome to post any finds here - I doubt I can ever find all of them again myself, to check how you are doing... :)
(Sidenote: I thought all dropped items remained in my inventory list until someone picked them up, but obviously not anymore...)

Happy Hunting
Oberon de Monmur
Shaolin

:tiphat: Thats one of the most amazing ideas in the last weeks! :laugh:

Would be interesting to give the ppl some ideas, what for pistols the can find...

I did not drop 25 very expensive ones, no... :)
But there's a few bucks to make, judging by auction history.

I won't reveal what guns just yet - the hunt has just started... Go find some!

And who knows - maybe there's more to come, once I'm done cleaning... ;)

Last edited:
been looking for 20 min xD am i lousy at looking or are they placed at tricky places? :X

you hid them good... i searched hades for an hour.... nuthin
wat section.... any hints?

did you hide them in tt? lol

i just found m2201a1 or something like that, thanks ^^ :)

hows it coming along.... still looking havent found anything

i just found one same as the above

i ran through whole hades 2 times and found one now im off for 2day -_-

I got 2 of the ones mentioned. cant find anymore...i think ill sleep on it

are we talking hades proper or does the "outpost" count as well?

anyway...off for a look see

wow whats this, a modified ewe-ep 40 mercanary, and a chikarra apppg-1, nice one, cheers oberon, :)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHA ewe?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

studley said:
wow whats this, a modified ewe-ep 40 mercanary, and a chikarra apppg-1, nice one, cheers oberon, :)

:rolleyes: :rofl:

in hades, u must use the forks

forks?
why not spoons lol but seriously forks?

spoons arent as accurate as forks, and knives, well, thats just silly, runnin around outside with a knife, lol

Lol, it was a really nice idea, Obe!!!

I think if this search run is over, I will provide the next one. :)

Over? Nah - still 21 guns out there...

I didn't want to make this a one hour event - some of the guns, especially the better ones, are well hidden. They could remain there for months, if you guys don't get busy.
Or there will be others to come...

Hints?
Yes, they are spread all over Hadesheim City, indoors and outdoors. When you try to hide something, you usually don't just put it out in the open, but rather behind things, under things, inside things...
Generally I would say you should look in the corners. All corners. Close up and hard...

Now go..!

Oberon de Monmur

Thank you for doing this. My daughter has had unfortunate loot luck hunting the past few days. She's low on ammo and down on repairs even though I gave her extra PEDs yesterday. You've given her something that has her happily occupied right now. :D

Hugs,
Aliana

Aliana said:
Thank you for doing this. My daughter has had unfortunate loot luck hunting the past few days. She's low on ammo and down on repairs even though I gave her extra PEDs yesterday. You've given her something that has her happily occupied right now. :D

Hugs,
Aliana

And THAT makes it all worth while.... best ive heard for a long time! Good work Ob.

Sbi

One of my deciples found a m2201a1, thanks for the fun you provided him :D

I asked one of the civilians over there, but he kept repeating the same nonsense over and over :D

LostInEntropia said:
I asked one of the civilians over there, but he kept repeating the same nonsense over and over :D

lol....still havent found anything tho.....maybe i just suck at finding stuff lol

I found a m2201a1 and a Korss H400 (L) :)

I found 4 m2201a1s, gave one away to some guy and gonna share the rest with noob socmates

Back