Uber: Hallelujah! Event part :)

Panther

Prowler
Calin Panther Amaritei
No words....and shaking
Bought the display from a soc mate (ty Dog! woof!), found the common part 2 weeks ago
P.S.: Was moaning a bit on today`s returns and for gettin my ass handed to me in pvp but hell, this lill` thingie made the day/week/event great
Gonna smoke a ciggie now to cool off :wtg:
P.P.S.: Any ideea if i have to keep the parts in inventory or in storage? Skipped school at that lesson :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Grats !!

And lol @ 'Your ass handed to you !'

Well, the irony is that i have to thank you for this...was gonna call it a nite, then decided to do one more run :D

Np bro, Bigg Gratz:yay:

Nice job, Grats!

Very big gratz, :)

Unposiblé! Lé Gros Chat!

wat

Nice one gratz ;)

:yay: Gratz nice find :wtg:

conGRATZtulations 4 the find :D

lol did Sevvy pk you, if so that is just to Fing hilarious

lol did Sevvy pk you, if so that is just to Fing hilarious

Yes he did :D Fortunatelly wasn`t such a good trip so had little ores on me :laugh:

Thx all for the gratzes! Means a lot to me (gettin the armor), and will surely be put to good use :cool:

Gratz nice one :)

Gratzz! Can't really grasp how much it values pedwise (skipped more than one PE lesson lately) ... I guess some sort of event item ... *rusty squeeks* ...

Do they sell or is it worth collecting 'em for some higher purpose, other than financial ofc ;)

Do they sell or is it worth collecting 'em for some higher purpose, other than financial ofc ;)

Long story short. 3 different parts are needed, owner of those receives a set of armor (unlimited), enmat and ore finder (limited) and 2 amps (one of each, both L too).
P.S.: Intend to use the armor to its full potential as i need some protection when i`m mining; also hunting from time to time so it could not come in a better time

Back