Halloween instances

archman

Alpha
Society
Skillin Villains
Colin Archman Hungwell
Can not enter any of the 5 instances at any of the locations. Been trying for over an hour. I have relogged.

Please extend the end of the event for us that can't get in. I only can participate certain hours and i want to do all 40 hours.

yea it´s terrible...first the issue with Mr Pumpkin refusing to respond and now the instances...c'mon MA!?

Someone said they were getting no loot in there. Perhaps we can't get in because they are temporarily down? dunno

monria server seems to have been taken offline again. There is official announcement.

Perhaps this is related to that?

Another day and still no word from support. Just tell me you need a week to fix it and I will come back when you say it is fixed.

Not getting in is only the start of the issue with these instances, I got in and not a single mob would drop any loot, I left after 20 min of hunting them and wasting about 100 ped.

I see styker and some others globaling inside, but fuck ive been waiting 3hr just to get inside. finaly just went crafted some shoes n will log back in later, this is fucking ridiculous

all they gotta do is set up the system just as the current even system is that's in place for LA;s

100 tickets u get one, when ur TIME comes you get prompt. teleport to event? yes or no.. that's it.. simple not fuck tons of people standing around clicking for fucking hours and just hoping they can get in to lose some peds.. this shit is just silly

11hr of waiting yesterday. now already 3hr waiting today. that's time I could have been cycling peds and making MA money of my decay ect.

All instances were down yesterday late evening European time, not just the Halloween ones.

for about 5 min they were down I was online like 20hr.. I know trust me... I saw jimmy star and several others including myself get inside... it just took like 2hr of clicking to get the fuck in.. completely rediculious. then the system went well for a long time, now shit again for the last 10hr ive been on.

Managed to get in 2 times yesterday. Today I haven't succeeded yet.
No word from support :mad: and by the way it's going up until now the final results can in no way be fair.

Back