News: Halloween Mayhem 2021

Seems like ability to enter just went down… if u r still inside, don’t leave keep shooting

Dang it. Well atleast i'm not alone...

@sahel: same problem here. I left but can’t return; no global event to find.

This mayhem event was kinda of short to me, went cat 6 to test some things, did 1h there now cant enter again, nothing shows on global events... :cautious:

Halloween Mayhem Issue

We have run into an unknown issue during Halloween Mayhem 2021. We are working hard to fix this problem as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Halloween Mayhem 2021 will be prolonged to make up for the missed time until the unknown issue is fixed. We thank you for your continuous patience and understanding.

It Bug LMAO , The Door Are Missing , So Much For Overhaul Mayhem LOL !

Halloween Mayhem Issue

We have run into an unknown issue during Halloween Mayhem 2021. We are working hard to fix this problem as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Halloween Mayhem 2021 will be prolonged to make up for the missed time until the unknown issue is fixed. We thank you for your continuous patience and understanding.

Thanks for quick reply My.

Halloween Mayhem Issue

Kudos for the fast reply. Now let's hope that this can be fixed within a few hours, or sooner.

Yay I'll see you all on Tuesday when this is fixed! Makes me have a relaxing weekend

i dont have the global events anymore cant enter again in instance
Reading is an important trait to have in the game of Entropia Universe.

"
Halloween Mayhem Issue

Halloween Mayhem 2021 will be prolonged to make up for the missed time until the unknown issue is fixed. We thank you for your continuous patience and understanding."

After entering no option to choose an annihilation mission when interacting with the statue; only a flood of zombies appeared. No points to collect. Just some tokens and boxes. What went wrong MA?

Congratz to Erika. This is a Historical moment. First Rare Token dropped During New Mayhem Event

kiki Erika Joop is the first colonist to discover Rare Mayhem Token. Item discovered in Mayhem Annihilation 04! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame!

Should I keep shooting?
What was the bug that had the event taken down?

I am still inside and am afraid to go outside. I will keep shooting for another 52 minutes (until this instance ends).. I have waited so many months for this, to have it launch and then be taken down within 4 hours of launching is kind of a bummer :p

Halloween Mayhem Issue

Lol.. even after almost 20 years MA can`t test an event properly before launching it...
And of course no announcement in the client loader, to prevent us from wasting time investigating...
Good start, good job MA... I`m not even going to try to log in today, probably not even next days...

yeah it's down for me too

Everyone leave the instance now so they can fix it! :D

By the way, can we have some precision about the fact that the anihilation mission is only available once ?

Does that mean once in all, or once for Halloween 2021 ?

Because if it's once for THIS mayhem only, I would haven't done same choice.. (Gold)

I chose Gold, because I thought it would be only once, but now I think what will happen for Halloween mayhem 2022 ?
If we got same mission again (whith maybe different rewards), I would have chose something that would be easier for me to complete in a single mayhem. (Bronze or Silver)

Depending on the answer of this question, it would be nice that we could abandon and take again the mission, as long as we haven't completed a single stage of it.
It would have no consequence, other than make us shoot more. :)

Last edited:
Let's not forget they opened the event up an hour early at 13:00 instead of the announced 14:00...

Halloween Mayhem Issue

oh my god, can MA FOR ONCE do an event which isnt bugged?!?!?

Can get some ETA for this FIX please?
Mayhem was disabled with some reason and knowing that reason should be relatively easy to locate the bug and fix it in an hour or two. If some more complex thing, at least give us some estimate time please. Thank you :)

By the way, can we have some precision about the fact that the anihilation mission is only available once ?

Does that mean once in all, or once for Halloween 2021 ?

Because if it's once for THIS mayhem only, I would haven't done same choice.. (Gold)

I chose Gold, because I thought it would be only once, but now I think what will happen for Halloween mayhem 2022 ?
If we got same mission again (whith maybe different rewards), I would have chose something that would be easier for me to complete in a single mayhem. (Bronze or Silver)

Depending on the answer of this question, it would be nice that we could abandon and take again the mission, as long as we haven't completed a single stage of it.
It would have no consequence, other than make us shoot more. :)

You're assuming even if there is a mission next Halloween that it will have the same rewards.

That being said - has anyone put together a list of what the armor rewards stats are for the three rewards? I avoided entering the annihilation one in the hopes of getting that data to make a more informed choice, and spent my time in Survival mode instead. Have failed stage 5 twice so far - that stacking healing reduction is a b****.

Not even a day to test the new instance? You guys are pretty confident, but I guess with your track record of absolute perfection it's warranted.
Let's not forget they opened the event up an hour early at 13:00 instead of the announced 14:00...
I think i'm onto something here /s

what the armor rewards stats are for the three rewards?
the skull thing on silver i saw 1 point armor each for 9 different protections, green skill exactly same but its green so i guess its just colour differ, no other rewards have protection, just something to wear.

btw, why arent the folks inside the instance not being kicked out?

That thingie that they will prolonge the event troubles me...does not sound like there will be a quick fix

the skull thing on silver i saw 1 point armor each for 9 different protections, green skill exactly same but its green so i guess its just colour differ, no other rewards have protection, just something to wear.
same with bronze

Back