News: Halloween Mayhem 2022

Last year halloween was the first of the new format.. with that being said.. def does not surprise me that MA wouldn't test to see if you did it last year you were able to do it again this year.. will have to wait and see i guess.

Works for me first try but I never did it last year

I really hope this is an unintended bug rather than by design, otherwise it makes mayhem a hell of a lot less attractive. Reading the blurb from the OP it's not clear either way.

I got the mission to pop up but maybe because I don't remember finishing it last year ?

@Ludvig|MindArk

Hey Ludvig

Might wanna have a look over here and take action, let us know if it is an intended feature or a BUG that is causing a lot of us not having the mission.

It's been an hour and 40 minutes (well, 1 hour and 20 since the start was delayed) and nothing but dead silence.

I got the mission didn't do it last year. Took me a good 10 min of shooting though before it randomly popped up.

I got the mission didn't do it last year. Took me a good 10 min of shooting though before it randomly popped up.
really strange did shoot 1 hour and no popup for me

Alright we have been acknowledged. now we wait and play survival mode.

Just for an update. Can not enter survival, giving Could not Execute error and the different cats of mayhem are not showing up.

Look forward to an update.

Thats me worried i miss start of this mayhem as got hold back at work... comes home starts pc ... check forum... oh well i didnt miss a thing LOL...

Due to an issue with the Mission system for Halloween Mayhem Annihilation we will do a short maintenance to resolve the issue, this unfortunately means all participants will have their Annihilation scores reset.

We estimate a downtime of 15 minutes.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we thank you for your patience and understanding while we fix the problem.

WOW - Totally disgusting..... I got like 1.5K points and now I lose em all. NOT HAPPY MA :(

Thats me worried i miss start of this mayhem as got hold back at work... comes home starts pc ... check forum... oh well i didnt miss a thing LOL...
Same here, on my way back to my house 😇

Thanks MA for thinking about us poor souls who must go to work every day 😁

Now that the servers are down i hope MA fix the mission thing.

Seems to be working properly now. Could log in and got the mission selection pop-up instantly

What armor should I buy for cat 2?
My [Atlas Harness (F)] isn't quite cutting it, or would it be cheaper to use some plates?

What armor should I buy for cat 2?
My [Atlas Harness (F)] isn't quite cutting it, or would it be cheaper to use some plates?
I would try Electric plates or try ghost armor. But ghost might be overkill in cat 2 ? But in general I would say ghost is good allround armor.

Back