Has anyone had their account locked for over 8 weeks?

oh man, i wonder how they responded first time

Back online. There was this scammer who I apparently bought something off. Through the auction. My account was locked to investigate the matter. They took a long time to solve it. And I didnt get any feedback at all.. except at the very end. Glad it is solved now. I hope they get these scammers because I cannot smell if someone is a scammer or not, if I buy from them through the auction.

Back online. There was this scammer who I apparently bought something off. Through the auction. My account was locked to investigate the matter. They took a long time to solve it. And I didnt get any feedback at all.. except at the very end. Glad it is solved now. I hope they get these scammers because I cannot smell if someone is a scammer or not, if I buy from them through the auction.

do you remember how long it took?

Leaving this here for myself:

Ticket Created December 10th, 2020.
Last Response from MA on original ticket: January 4th, 2021 ---- 81 days
Current date March 26th, 2021 ------- 106 days since account was locked.

I have been sending one message per week asking for an update - 11 messages since last response.

Finally received a reply and I am happy to let everyone know after uploading my ID that my account will be unlocked again. God I've missed this game. See you all on the field!

That's a bit more than I got. I got no feedback/results of the investigaion. When i asked for some tems back at 0.01 tt and the 1 pec withdrawn from my pedcard, I got the standard answer again.

Back