Has anyone picked up any stones ?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I have picked up 3 different friuts but never seen a pile of stones. I wonder if the all the grasses are going to hamper seeing them.

yes i have , a few times.. they are hard to see at dawn and dusk and where there is a lot of vegetation.
The best places i have found them are on open plains and on mountains.

i've found a few spawns of brukite stones...

No stones for me yet, just fruit...

found stones 2 times last days but no fruits so far..

alot of fruits , stones are lesser

I seem to find alot of stones on the run down from the SC to the rig :cool:

Visibility of Stones

The problem seems to be that stones are not visible from all angles, even within visibility range.

Post w/ screenshot here.

Up to now my stones and fruit finds come out about even. Biggest finds since VU10 were 220 Brukite and 217 Papplon resp.

Last edited:
i found sweat --- ehhh sweet fruits:)

no stones so far

No stones or fruit (not even dung) yet :eek: but my graphics levels are on a mix of med/high so I will try to play around with them

Yup, i did, if anyone need any lemme know:p

I have found stones, fruit and dung. Hard to see sometimes when the light isn't good

Fruit/Stone/Dung Walking Contest

If you do find fruit, stones, or dung you might want to try out this contest...

picture.php

Last edited:
It seems with recent updates one can see fruit/rocks when camera is now zoomed all the way back. Before it took a few notches of the camera being moved in before a fruit/rock would show itself, and this took away a lot of room you would see around you. Now you can run with camera all the way back and you should have better odds to find again with seeing more land.

Also if you are specifically looking for these items instead of just randomly popping up when you're mining and hunting. Its best odds to just walk the lands with no shrubs/grass since these fruit/dung/rocks spawn everywhere. Also it has been known that they spawn more frequently on T.I., However with this I have noticed the size of the amount is less (20-50) rather than (100-250+) finds elsewhere, although you will find it more frequently (hence varied finds) on T.I..

It seems with recent updates one can see fruit/rocks when camera is now zoomed all the way back. Before it took a few notches of the camera being moved in before a fruit/rock would show itself, and this took away a lot of room you would see around you. Now you can run with camera all the way back and you should have better odds to find again with seeing more land.

Also if you are specifically looking for these items instead of just randomly popping up when you're mining and hunting. Its best odds to just walk the lands with no shrubs/grass since these fruit/dung/rocks spawn everywhere. Also it has been known that they spawn more frequently on T.I., However with this I have noticed the size of the amount is less (20-50) rather than (100-250+) finds elsewhere, although you will find it more frequently (hence varied finds) on T.I..

Don't take this the wrong way as it is an honest question. How do you know that? I read a lot on EF but I don't remember seeing anything about what you have said and I think it would be important to put in a noob guide somewhere.
Anyway thanks for the info.
Peace.

Don't take this the wrong way as it is an honest question. How do you know that? I read a lot on EF but I don't remember seeing anything about what you have said and I think it would be important to put in a noob guide somewhere.
Anyway thanks for the info.
Peace.

How do I know what? The distance to view rocks/fruit has changed?

If that is what you are asking, I know because I've been playing the whole VU10 . At first they didn't have any fruit/stones/dung. Then VU came and they had it, so when im hunting and i noticed a rock/fruit pop up, I would then zoom the camera in and out and I noticed that if you zoomed out too far they would not show anymore and then zooming back in again they would show again. Now with latest VU if camera is zoomed all the way back, fruit/stones now show at max distance. That is how I know.

Also I'm not 100% sure but I might have remembered in one of the VU update news info they mention something about viewing distance for items corrected, I assumed fruit/stones was under this.

I picked up stones yesterday ;)

Back