hate bug´on moobs

Brylling

Mature
Society
Swedish Huntimg socity
Brylling loco bryllingsson
fort medusa is wery mutch bug is it only me how get this bugs espesialy allopoly when huntig can´t loot it im clicking butt nothing happent hate it :cussing:hate it

there there * puts comforting hand around shoulder*

Brylling said:
fort medusa is wery mutch bug is it only me how get this bugs espesialy allopoly when huntig can´t loot it im clicking butt nothing happent hate it :cussing:hate it

I hate it too but it currently happens in small areas so its just better to skip any mob in that area than risk getting unlootable mobs.

Yes it's really annoying...
Also the bug of the 'reviving mob' should be fixed ASAP.
It's just no fun when you give the mob the 'coup de grace' and then it suddenly stands up, having a little hp again.
It just stands there idle, while you cannot hit it...

Relogging or just running outside radar screen and then entering again makes it to lootable though. Still this may be a workaround to solve it, but this ain't fun...

Allophyls has been tough looters since they changed the size of it almost a year ago... or is it a year now? :confused:

Eventhough i dont like whining threads im moving this to general discussion instead of locking it...

MindBuster said:
Eventhough i dont like whining threads im moving this to general discussion instead of locking it...
HAHAHAHA :laugh:
:lam:

this is what Support says :O

Case 碟 History
2005-01-31 Cindy wood Cindy:
Hello

I was hunting argonauts arund hadesheim outpost a few minutes ago. everything was going great untill... I suddenly noticed that I just couldnt LOOT alot of the argonauts... around 1/3 argonauts was impossible to loot.
and then the wierdest thing happend... A argonaut corpe started attacking me!

these buggs gotta be fixes ASAP!

oh and btw.. Would be very nice if i could get some compensation for the monsters that was impossible to loot.
today it was 4 argonauts. but have had this bugg many times before..

/Cindy
2005-02-07 MindArk Support:
Loots are not created and logged until you have got it safe over to your inventory (when your loot window is shown). If there where any loot created, you should have got it. If loot is created it either direct popup in the loot window, or if the servers are busy, the loot can get delayed and end up in your storage. If the loot is not getting created for some reason, either there is nothing to loot on that creature or it is lost due to technical issues. If loot is lost due to technical issues and its existence cannot be verified MindArk does not compensate for that, as stated in the Project Entropia Conditions of Use. However we are currently looking over our system and are continuously updating our hardware making the system more stable and secure. Hopefully such type of problems will be unlikely to happen in the near future.
/Regards

If the loot is not getting created for some reason, either there is nothing to loot on that creature or it is lost due to technical issues. If loot is lost due to technical issues and its existence cannot be verified MindArk does not compensate for that

that my dear friends, that means that MA can take how much of ur money as they want to :p they never have to give away loots.. and they can basicly deleate all ur items :D

Last edited:
Cindywood said:
this is what Support says :O
You lost me... when was argonauts put on the "always carry loot list"?

Cindywood said:
that my dear friends, that means that MA can take how much of ur money as they want to :p they never have to give away loots.. and they can basicly deleate all ur items :D

That reads in agreement already... not that big news.

MA has all the ways to cheat, scam etc anyone in game. Any player hardly can come up with any credible evidence against MA. Thats why it has to be based on trust.

Cindywood said:

And what about that last part in which the support staff said that MA is currently reviewing these problems and they will be fixed in the near future?........... did you just neglect to read that perhaps? :confused:

Yes- it sucks temporarily, but all in all that particular support case is more satisfactory in my humble opinion

Back