Info: Heaps of dung, attract flies & Maggots.

Status

Spacejanitor

Prowler
I am angry. I mean really pissed off. Everyone knows I love solo hunting Vortex the Purifier. Yes I know its shared loot. But I hunt apart from the crowds and Ithaca doesnt attract big hunting crowds. I choose times when nobody is arround. I then tag and drag my mobs, to kill it in my own leasure and time. Halfway through killing a vortex. certain Lame players, seem to know or smell it, and come out of nowhere, to start shooting at my tagged mob. I start asking nicelly and start cursing when the Lame Noob wont listen. This morning again. Ithaca was quiet and nobody at all. Just me. I was on my second Vortex, and this scumbag boob shows up. Wont listen to me repeated attempts, asking to go away. Wont listen. I kept killing the mob. But logged out, without looting it. The damn idiot even asked me to loot it. I replied with "F***-Off!! Yes I am mad. Please, when you see me hunt in Ithaca, leave me and my tagged Mob alone please. Unless I request your help. Tag your own mobs. Kill your own please or hunting something you can hunt. DONT RUIN THE GAME-PLAY FOR OTHERS!!!! :( :( :(

Last edited:
Personally i wouldn't touch a shared mob when someone is solo killing it, but you need to understand that it's shared and lot's of people can't do this mob solo, so join in on other players is their only way to get a chance of killing certain mob.

I know and I stated as much. Noobs neead to learn manners and respect. If I tag and drag a Mob far away from the spawn spot, the message is clear. Ad to that requests to leave it alone and is even more clearer. I start my hunt grind when there is nobody near at all. So the Noob answers me, "sure" in chat, but keeps shooting. WTF?

I hope the little shit wasted a lot of ammo and got nothing. by me NOT looting the Vortex and logging out :) My little payback for bad manners :)
Hows the saying go: "Spitefull peops , spite themselves."

I still love hunting Vortex and Vanguards. But I will adapt my strategies, against peanut-picking chancer-noobs. Find times that are optimal to hunt alone in Ithaca.

Camping Fort Itaca for mobs tagged by solo-hunters, is just plain wrong man!!! FLIES! MAKE A SWARM AND TAG YOUR OWN MOBS IN TEAM! PLEASE!!!

Last edited:
Not hunting shared mobs will save you much angst

Noobs neead to learn manners and respect.

Well the way you talk about those players, who did nothing wrong, doesn't show that much respect either. It's a game mechanic, blame yourself for hunting shared mobs. Just don't get yourself worked up so much by this, this game should be enjoyment.

Whilst I feel your pain, at the end of the day they are shared loot mob and while you have made every effort to separate a single mob from the spawn and drag it away the fact remains that as is shared, any other player has the right to shoot it to. I regularly hunt the maffoid, diakiba, traeskeron and gukibusagi wave events (for oil or daily missions)) and often I am the only player doing it. When the boss spawns there are often other players that turn up to shoot it. It doesn't really bother me even though I have solo'd all the previous waves. On a side note the additional DPS from other players on the traeskeron and gokibusagi bosses is more than welcome as I can't solo these alone (too noob) and often I will ask soc mates or friends to join me on these 2 bosses

I am a bit confused! What dose shared Loot mob means?

I too think that's it's actually Spacejanitor who needs to learn some manners but I think he's a little too harsh when he's referring to himself as heaps of dung but he's not wrong there.

If you are asked, then you should leave a shared mob alone. If asked and tagged. Its just polite.
Don't underestimate the rest of the entropian society's ability to make you pay at some point.

I made a few jokes about white girls with wooden shoes living in the mountains holding pitch forks. To me it was a joke about the craziness of hate between races lands and people. Entropia may forgive but they seem to never forget.

So next time ask yourself; "I can, but should I? "
Yes you can but maybe you would be better off if you did not.

I too think that's it's actually Spacejanitor who needs to learn some manners but I think he's a little too harsh when he's referring to himself as heaps of dung but he's not wrong there.
O kiss my Hooplah you! LOL

Ill atleast agree tanking a shared mob while others shoot can be annoying, but getting angry isn't appropriate. Especially posting this, your likely to have just made it worse- assuming any newer players even read the forums anymore.

If I want to solo a shared anything, and people join in, going afk until they all die a few times and get tired of sharing the damage as well usually works for me.

Whilst I feel your pain, at the end of the day they are shared loot mob and while you have made every effort to separate a single mob from the spawn and drag it away the fact remains that as is shared, any other player has the right to shoot it to. I regularly hunt the maffoid, diakiba, traeskeron and gukibusagi wave events (for oil or daily missions)) and often I am the only player doing it. When the boss spawns there are often other players that turn up to shoot it. It doesn't really bother me even though I have solo'd all the previous waves. On a side note the additional DPS from other players on the traeskeron and gokibusagi bosses is more than welcome as I can't solo these alone (too noob) and often I will ask soc mates or friends to join me on these 2 bosses

Its not about the "shared Loot" Mob, its not about the loot. Theres anough to go around and NOTHING hinders such "players", to tag their own, or fustercluck together on a mob. Its about certain avatars Camping other Gamers. Soon as I loot a Vortex, and it comes up in Global chat as a Global, its a dinnerbell for the Peanut-harvesters, to come ruin the day for a solo-hunter. And thats what its about. Offending or ruining the day of another gamer. Not the mob. Not the loot.

Now I will sneak in when quet, kill one alone. When it globies, I am out of there and come back another time. Or maybe not. Simple really. Or do something else.

Your argument is kinda stupid. Big-Bulks are also "shared -Loot", yet you dont see avatar-nerfers doing this shit at Chugs hideout., to camp other avatar hunters.

Last edited:
I am a bit confused! What dose shared Loot mob means?

Shared Loot mobs are where the loot from the mob is awarded to all the players that shot it or took damage from it. The loot each player receives is based on the amount of damage that player did to the mob. They can be identified by a small green icon to the left of the mobs name when you see it on the screen. Invariably these are found in wave events but also MA has seasonal spawns of shared loot mobs

Shared Loot mobs are where the loot from the mob is awarded to all the players that shot it or took damage from it. The loot each player receives is based on the amount of damage that player did to the mob. They can be identified by a small green icon to the left of the mobs name when you see it on the screen. Invariably these are found in wave events but also MA has seasonal spawns of shared loot mobs
[/QUOTE

Yes same as Big Bulks in Chugs hideout. Go share with the Hunters there :)

Its not about the "shared Loot" Mob, its not about the loot. Theres anough to go around and NOTHING hinders such "players", to tag their own, or fustercluck together on a mob. Its about certain avatars Camping other Gamers. Soon as I loot a Vortex, and it comes up in Global chat as a Global, its a dinnerbell for the Peanut-harvesters, to come ruin the day for a solo-hunter. And thats what its about. Offending or ruining the day of another gamer. Thats what its about. Not the mob. Not the loot.

Now I will sneak in when quet, kill one alone. When it globies, I am out of there and come back another time. Or maybe not. Simple really.

This is similar to the Pit situation. Being in Europe, I generally try to go in the pit when I get home from work. If I am lucky there will be 3 or 4 others in the pit and I may or may not have the largest DPS. During these periods I do not want the mobs to global due to the large number of tokens I can get per mob with only a few of us in the pit. As soon as the first two globals happen, the pit starts to fill up, thats when I know it is time to leave as the token drops per mob go down to 3 per mob. Unfortunately it is just part of the game dynamic.

In any case if these are only noobs they are unlikely to be able to kill the purger alone and there is little chance that they will steal a nice item drop from you as you would have the highest DPS. I am a bit confused about your actual gripe here, are you just selfish or do you not play well with others. When you were a noob did you take a few pot shots at a shared loot mob being killed by a higher skilled player ?

This is similar to the Pit situation. Being in Europe, I generally try to go in the pit when I get home from work. If I am lucky there will be 3 or 4 others in the pit and I may or may not have the largest DPS. During these periods I do not want the mobs to global due to the large number of tokens I can get per mob with only a few of us in the pit. As soon as the first two globals happen, the pit starts to fill up, thats when I know it is time to leave as the token drops per mob go down to 3 per mob. Unfortunately it is just part of the game dynamic.

In any case if these are only noobs they are unlikely to be able to kill the purger alone and there is little chance that they will steal a nice item drop from you as you would have the highest DPS. I am a bit confused about your actual gripe here, are you just selfish or do you not play well with others. When you were a noob did you take a few pot shots at a shared loot mob being killed by a higher skilled player ?

Yeah good strategy. My thoughts are on the same line now. Just kill one boss and vacate area. Come back another time. Probably not good for MA, but great for my Pedcard.

lol, a guy who complains that other people shoot "his" shared loot mob - lol :D

Go hunt non shared mobs then if you don't like it, you can't forbid someone to shoot shared mob.

lol, a guy who complains that other people shoot "his" shared loot mob - lol :D

Go hunt non shared mobs then if you don't like it, you can't forbid someone to shoot shared mob.

NO! I like solo-killing Vortex the Purifier? If you can find "Vortex The Purifier", non-shared, let me know please. Why dont you ask your "People", to go hunt Big=Bertha, in Chugs Hideout? Or "Help" solo-hunters there??

In defense of Spacejanitor and despite my previous comments, I do feel for him in regards to his comments, you do all the work and some noob player saddles up hoping for a lucky loot. This becomes very annoying if you have been hunting solo for hours with rubbish loot, then a big one drops and the other player who just took a few pot shots gets a slice of a nice large pie. Anyway "Its dynamic" and up to individual players to have a play style that protects their bank roll

In defense of Spacejanitor and despite my previous comments, I do feel for him in regards to his comments, you do all the work and some noob player saddles up hoping for a lucky loot. This becomes very annoying if you have been hunting solo for hours with rubbish loot, then a big one drops and the other player who just took a few pot shots gets a slice of a nice large pie. Anyway "Its dynamic" and up to individual players to have a play style that protects their bank roll
Thankyou. For getting it or understanding. Not the sympathy. Plus, should I hof on one, my name is on the List, and not anonymous "Team shared loot".

Its more than that Moondog. I kill tons and tons of Commanders, Communicators, designators and managers, to spawn only ONE Damn Vortex!!! Grrrrrr!

Last edited:
NO! I like solo-killing Vortex the Purifier? If you can find "Vortex The Purifier", non-shared, let me know please. Why dont you ask your "People", to go hunt Big=Bertha, in Chugs Hideout? Or "Help" solo-hunters there??

My people and I don't hunt shared mobs, but me personally, can start doing that, especially the ones you claim are "yours".

There is a forum post where people proved that loot is distributed according to your looter level/weapon efficiency even on shared mobs, so on the long run you don't lose anything. Stop this childish talk, and go ask for your "rights" in support case with MA.

There is a forum post where people proved that loot is distributed according to your looter level/weapon efficiency even on shared mobs, so on the long run you don't lose anything. Stop this childish talk, and go ask for your "rights" in support case with MA.
You are way out of line buddy.

ITS NOT ABOUT THE LOOT!

Read and understand what I typed please. Have some decency, to ask a solo-hunter, to join, if he is in middle of nowhere and hunting a giant "shared Loot" mob alone. Eeven before you start shooting. I am not asking for too much.

I will say NO and that you go grind Loads of Commanders, Communicators and so on, to SPAWN 1, Vortex.

There is a trend, that people camp other solo players, until they spawn a Vortex, then suddenly "appear" and jump into the fight.

LAME!

Last edited:
You are way out of line buddy.

ITS NOT ABOUT THE LOOT!

Read and understand what I typed please. Have some decency, to ask a solo-hunter, to join, if he is in middle of nowhere and hunting a giant "shared Loot" mob alone. Eeven before you start shooting.

I'm not your buddy, and the mobs aren't yours. Don't cry like a baby

I'm not your buddy, and the mobs aren't yours. Don't cry like a baby
(n)
There is a trend, that people camp other solo players, until they spawn a Vortex, then suddenly "appear" and jump into the fight.
????????????
:duh:

It's not a trend, people doing this for years on Kazrak, on Gorgn on the damn Sand King?!?!?!? No, you don't have the right to solo shared loot mobs, they are not yours, anyone can come and shoot it. Even once, with an opalo. It's not yours,even if you tagged it, soloed it 99.99%, no one should really ask you permission to shoot shared mob, especially boss-like mob. Cut it out, it's a multiplayer game and you're making even a bigger jackass out of yourself. You really are making it worse.

Guys, where is this place? I feel a sudden urge to camp it until event is over....

Same ol exploiters, trying to suck from others. The pirates yesteryear, find new ways. Same ol, same-ol Yawn! You bore me. Curse ye! Scallywags!!!

Take note. You wont find me burning my Peds in Ithaca no more. Im not that dumb. Certainly not after this posting and even more so from some responses. If Mindark want people to screw with their income here or anywhere else, thats okay. Not my responsibillity.

I hope MA has a contingency plan for this disaster. Ithaca's economy is going to be ruined now. but some craft machine will gonna get lucky tonight, guy's ep4 bp will be hot.

LOL wrong meds kicked in this morning :D

Welcome to "COMMIE-Tropia!" :banana::banana::clap::headbang:

I just think she just dont want people to catch this part: " people camp other solo players, who kill many Vanguards, until they spawn a Vortex, then suddenly "appear" and jump into the fight. "

There is a few of them. They cover each other. Ingame and forum. Pretty serious matter of "Game-Ethics", actually.

If I want to join a solo hunter busy grinding. Is it so bad to ask him first, if I may join? Wheres the decency? Even if I see him grinding on "shared-loot" mobs. Why not ask? Why be a arsehole and just start shooting?

Last edited:
Status
Back