Hello Entropians

Thorns Rose

Elite
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
New York Rose
I had a thought the other day, I just wanted to throw it out there.

Please discuss the pros and cons and nobody is wrong as their perspective or personal experience

I noticed when I am fully healed and shooting ( no brainer) I spend shitons in ammo/repair/decay/enhancers, where as usually if you die hunting go to revive from mob and I either: Take a break; TT my junk; evaluate my losses
for mob or event ; or decide " OMG screw this I am broke"; or change mob.

My suggestions to all PP and MA to think of what I just said and do the math.

If you raise HP on a mob what players will do and if that is advantageous to you? Think..Think...

What mob did they increase the HP on?

There are always plenty of mobs with lower HP.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the question

I was thinking the opposite. I think a lot of mobs in the game should get there HP and lv cut in half to allow for greater variety in hunting for mid to low levels. Allow people to get to their expected tt return values with spending less ped.

on the other hand i do like the idea of having something to strive for especially for group hunts with the soc. what's tough is when there are mobs for dailies whose lowest maturity is BIG and effectively locks you out unless you are kind of stacked

there are plenty of mobs in the game that will absolutely spank even players that have played seriously for years unless they have invested enough ped into their character's gear

Theres ample puny to mid level mobs ingame and even a maturity slider if you dont want to hunt top maturity. How much of this game do you want to cater to the low levels that barely hunt the mobs 😂 gives you something to aim towards constantly by providing alot of variety in mob choices. Make them tougher i recon, add more maturity after the regular stalker.

I was thinking the opposite. I think a lot of mobs in the game should get there HP and lv cut in half to allow for greater variety in hunting for mid to low levels. Allow people to get to their expected tt return values with spending less ped.

Fuck off with your logic. When will you learn that talking actuall sense here on these forums is not allowed /S

But yes, there really needs to be more variaty, there is already a vast variety in hp, but in terms of what is what, what can drop what, and what is good or bad, suddenly as a hunter you are left with either 2-3 handfull of puny spots (ubers and people will tell you otherwise to lure you away) or a few dozen or so high uber spots. With nothing inbetween.

As the game gets as old as it is, the game needs some more high hp stuff that people can kill without needing to have 1 of 5 names in the game. But it definately needs a lot, a LOT more middle ground stuff. Where small to medium fish can just zoom about without feeling hopelessly lost at every turn or activity they do.

it is called "lower maturity" (smaller loot)
and game progression (if all can kill all,,,,,,, why spending to rise level adn gears? )
no shortcuts that do not involve VISA here... sorry :)

(flesh ripper level 57 1200 hp.......)

No..No..I mean like when in shared loot mob or when my health stays high..I shoot forever..I was just making an observation as when it happens..I spend shit tons more lol

No..No..I mean like when in shared loot mob or when my health stays high..I shoot forever..I was just making an observation as when it happens..I spend shit tons more lol

TL:DR don't shoot shared loot mobs when high dps people are present as they will get the stuff and chances of you getting anything is pure megaluck lottery galore. That is at least how it feels to me.

Unless I am one of the higher dps users present i tend to just leave. Not worth the time or loss, sadly how it is. And this spans high to low lvl shared mobs. Be it maffoid cage, feff pit, to SK or hussk or other huge shared mob events going on.

If someone has a lot higher dps and better gear than you is present, just don't waste your time or money on it. If they are equal or you are on the top, go hard at it :p

There are a few puny bots at Icarus. The loot they provide is not so hot, and I'm not sure they really count as event mobs, however they are shared. The returns are over 100% every so often is as if they are event mobs... but that may just be normal returns for Icarus... hunt a few hundred this and that's get back a ped or two.... They are looting a lot of little guns and amps, but again, that just may be normal Icarus returns.

Been hanging out there when I don't want to spend a ton on actual event mobs, and/or when the real 'event spawns' are not heavily populated since I'm not heavily equipped enough to take on real event mobs solo. Gaining some drone and droka codex levels in the mean time...

I've started using the looted guns and amps from that spawn there when no one else is around. If another avatar is there I switch back to my main weapon, which is just the webshop king kong gun with a101, sight and scope. If I'm solo there with the kong gun by time I kill last bot the new wave respawns. If there's two or more avatars there there 's a small waiting period til the respawn on next wave. If there's more than 3 avatars there I just head up to auction house or go kill the level 8 mobs up the hill.

If there's more than 2 avatars it's crowded unless you are going after the level 8 bots up closer to the tp.

As for the actual event mobs, shared hunting is ok. Best location for shared hunting I've seen so far is Zeus. However, there's some folks there that tag every mob to drive low hp avatrs way. It's tolerable if you bring a flying vehicle to hop in to retreat a bit every now and then. Some of the mobs do do damage to vehicles, but not if you aren't in the main center of the spawning point.

The spawn over north of Archipeligo is close to a revive... but not many seem to go there, so going solo is a bit difficult unless you got a heavy high damage weapon that is long range.

Argus spawn has some potential but few avatars are typically there either.

Last edited:
i think shred loot have some "specific" detail... better stats player get better result. i stop here.

For certain mobs they effectively doubled HP amounts or more with regen, especially things like Trox, Feff, etc. Revert that and you open up a lot more hunting to people with less DPS and still keep the game how it is.

That was just another nonsense change by MA to combat a problem which wasn't really a problem. Sometimes I feel like even the dinosaurs like me forget the system has gone through many changes, this most recent one has just been here a while.

it is called "lower maturity" (smaller loot)
and game progression (if all can kill all,,,,,,, why spending to rise level adn gears? )
no shortcuts that do not involve VISA here... sorry :)

(flesh ripper level 57 1200 hp.......)
I understand what it's called. For the health of the game, cutting everything in half and then adding bigger mobs again would be smart for the economy, player base, game cycle etc.

If ubers get to kill these bigger mobs for 3-5 years before their hp and levels get cut, WTF is the issue? Other games have done this and it makes way more sense to do it in this game.

Back