help i keep get conection lost

TheOne

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Henxy Rose AngelHenx
help everytime i try log inn i get conection lost. my internett is good so its not that-. everytime i play poker i play in 20 sec and i get conection lost. everytime i stream a movie and whach like 20 sec the movie stop.. someone know what to do. or had the same problem before?

kind regard

Henxy Rose AngelHenx

Are you on wireless?:scratch2:

im on a brevbånd if u know what that is :p i got a cable from my router.. first time i ever had this problem :(

Tried setting to lowest settings in Clientloader? No sound would also be a good idea.

yeah I get it,

If it's happening with EVERYTHING, try resetting the router/modem and see if that fixes it. Sometimes they get cranky :D

nothing work :/ have try it all

Can you try:

Start=>Run...
"cmd"

Then type:
"ping -t black-sky.nl" (can be any domain, but I'm sure mine actually responds to pings)

See if that works, are there any timeouts, drops or errors? You can just press the "X" top right to close it.

hi

hi i got some timeouts.

hi

hi i got some timeouts. now i was online in eu in 1 min . then conection lost

If you can verify that everything on your end is working correctly I'm afraid that it doesn't have to do much with you but your ISP.

There are some checks you can do to see where the problem lies, for the general people I find that using VisualRoute program works best and most easy.
That program checks where the signal goes (the route) and monitors if any so called hops (other routers on the route) are malfunctioning.

VisualRoute website: http://visualroute.visualware.com/

Depending on what drops out where you can determine where the problem lies exactly. If the first one fails it's most likely a problem in your house

i only get to 40% comlpeted to :S damn im so noob in this. i need pc doctor lol

now i have 90% its look like my internett conection is good. i tested my internet on another site to. an i was on 4000, but thats alittle bad becuse i have 20 000 internett line

and im only able to be on msn in around 20 sec. damn

If youa re only getting 40% completed, there's somethign wrong around that part of the route.

maybe i shut the router down in 1 hour or so and turn off the computer?

Taking it off the power for ~2 minutes should do the job if it makes a difference at all :)

Back