Help needed

Waldi

Guardian
Society
NBK
Zan Waldi Dariel
when i login to the entropia website, i can access all pages, but can´t make any changes, including to file a support case

if i want to file a new support case, they ask me to login again
login works and i´m back on the support page
if i want to open a support case now, i´m back to the login screen

this happens with everything, like depositing, deleting the credit card and so on

since i can´t contact the support, i need your help now - whats wrong?

Besides user error which I don't think it is, you seem to have know what your doing. :)
My guess whould be some error with cookies or firewall problem.
Try deleting the entropiauniverse.com cookie or just delete all of em, and try shutting down your firewall for just 30sec and try. Maybe some help I donno..

Perhaps look MA support email address and send screenies of the problem?

Check your browser settings.

cant think of anything else atm

gl mate ;)

thx for your posts

i found a solution by changing the browser

if i take access to the entropia main page via the login client window, automaticaly the internet explorer is opened

i didn´t have any problems with the firefox browser - so only internet explorer is effected

maybe someone can confirm this?

btw, firefox is my standard browser, but like mentioned above, internet explorer is opened by the client window and caused the problems - i usaly never use internet explorer

Last edited:
I had a similar problem on Friday with a computer I was fixing.

It turned out it was Zonealarm, a setting which by default is usually off was instead turned on (assuming it was the owners kids mucking about) which disabled all cookies. You could log into various secure sites but as soon as you changed page it logged you out again, it was in the Privacy - Cookie Control section.

Back