Help with Armour Pricing

Goblixie

Provider
Society
UrbanEnergy
Goblixie Tarr
I am not sure what the current pricing of specific armours are. I would appreciate help on this matter.

I am specifically interested in the following full set armour:

Ghost (M) Vigilante (M) Rascal (M & F).

I worked out the prices according to total of the Market prices in Item info.

Ghost (M) was tt+62,53 Vigilante was tt+580,01
Rascal (M) was tt+54 Rascal (F) was tt+49,32

Are these market prices correct ? If not can someone please help me with the correct prices.

Thank You
David

Prices for armour sets have all gone a bit weird because of foot-guards.

Ghost at +60 is about right for a set without feet. Current feet prices are ridiculous, tt+150 or something. If you're looking to buy ghost, I would suggest buying the set without feet and waiting for the feet to come down in price. At the moment, in the big battle of supply v demand, supply is losing! If you find yourself without feet in VU9.1 (when the foot damage comes into play), you could always use (for example) gremlin or shogun feet as a stopgap measure.

Vigi at +580 sounds way too high. I would think more like +300 or +350. I could be out of date on this one though, I completed my vigi set a year ago and I know some of the parts are rarer now. It's only the harness and helmet that have the big price though.

I don't know about Rascal but I think there's a similar problem to ghost in the feet supply.

Thanks very much for your help.

Back