Herman RAW-404

Rattler Llama

Stalker
Rattler Llama Simpsons
First of all: I have no intention of selling it.

However I would like an estimated pricevalue on this beauty:
Herman RAW-404:
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=1208

ATM it's tier 3.7 and I hold the tier hof from 2-3.

103 range at 20 attacks/min. with SIB from lvl 22

Stats:

Tier 0 with a104: 2.818 dmg/pec at 30.58 dps
Tier 3 with a104 and dmg enhancers: 2.809 dmg/pec at 38.78 dps

Dps-wise I find it equal to UL lr41 but at 103 range I'm soloing neconus before they reach me and I can even kill ½ of chomper young hp before it reaches me! :yay:

TT is 160 max, but at this low attack speed I can use over 700 ped ammo before repairing - with low armor decay.

So give me an estimation of what you think it's worth please! :)

Last edited:
I cant imagine this has much value above tt :scratch2: Maybe you could ebb some MU from a rarity point perhaps (I dont know if theres many of them around?) but its stats are awful. Who would want it? And for what reason?

To solo neconu from good range and close to 0 armor+fap decay? You do realise it's UL right?:confused:

Ive seen it in action, im not a fan of laser by any means(not anymore atlease...). that said ill give my honest thoughts on it.
pros:
decent range
low levels required
TT isnt so hight you lock a shit ton of peds.

Cons:
low reload(hard to pull fap out when you are hit)
eco is at 2.82* depending on amp(thats not that great compared to some of the newer gear)
Item is still relativily new, and MA flooded the market with so much new crap at one time.

At this point and time id say its worth somewhere around TT+4k-6k
at this price point its just below lr41 still(especially when you consider the TT of lr41)

i have sold 2 raw 505 via auction for around + 3700 i think
both guns were for couple days in the auction,
so id say below that price

Subscribing

Falagor
:bandit:

I think below+3700 is too low for it, comparing it to others, with less tt and higher range

Your Herman RAW-404 has reached tier 3.9

Tier hof coming up!

Tier 4.2 bump. More evaluations are welcome. Don't be shy!

I am sure someone said somewhere that he/she sold RAW-404 tier 1 for 2 CLDs. So basicly TT+2600.

I am one of the RAW-505 buyers from fluske ;) and i bought that for TT+3600 from auction (wierd that auction history says it is the only one sold through auction) ;).

So i would say RAW-404 woudl be something between TT+2600 to TT+3000 max (unless people will see how great guns those are! i.e. RAW-505 is the highest range UL SIB Laser there is! :)).

@edit:
found the post <click>

Falagor

The only plus on this gun is the range... DPS suck and eco suck. And the 20 shots per minute make it bad when tagging regen mobs. On CP I bet you will be better with a simple bravo since the DPS and shots per minute will make the aliens laught and reach you full health still.

I would not pay more than tt+1k for this kind of weapon.

Fanan:
Try testing loot when you let mobs regen ;).
Then try testing loot when you use very uneco (low dmg/pec) weapon (but maxed SIB).

Then you will notice that if you let mob regen you get more loot, also when you use weapon with less dmg/pec (but maxed SIB) you also get more loot ;).

Falagor

Fanan:
Try testing loot when you let mobs regen ;).
Then try testing loot when you use very uneco (low dmg/pec) weapon (but maxed SIB).

Then you will notice that if you let mob regen you get more loot, also when you use weapon with less dmg/pec (but maxed SIB) you also get more loot ;).

Falagor

I wanna see some empirical evidence on your assumption. I highly doubt that letting a mob regenerate will give you more loot.

Angel

I wanna see some empirical evidence on your assumption. I highly doubt that letting a mob regenerate will give you more loot.

Angel

Sure - try caraboks ;). Easy to test and cheap. Done it. Also tested on traeskeron (due to slow movement) - same result.

Falagor

This one can solo neconu also with better DPS and much more ECO.

Low range, not more dps, no. Did you test it on neconu? They can crit 160 with gremlin and pulsar 8, which means range is very important. Also I just killed proterons with this one - range makes a hell of a difference. Not saying the LC100 is bad, but IMO you can't compare these weapons. This also goes well with a high dps handgun and eco, dpsfull tagging

I also own one of the Raw-505's, traded my Raw-404 + Ravenger v1 for it. I would say un-tiered tt+3k, although I think this gun is prob worth more like tt+5k.

Fanan
The only plus on this gun is the range... DPS suck and eco suck. And the 20 shots per minute make it bad when tagging regen mobs. On CP I bet you will be better with a simple bravo since the DPS and shots per minute will make the aliens laught and reach you full health still.

I would not pay more than tt+1k for this kind of weapon.

I used my Raw-404+a104 (at tier 0) on small scips and neconu... you can easily remove 1/2 of the mobs hp before they get within pistol range. This means you only have to tank the mob for 1/2 the time meaning 1/2 your normal armor decay. On mobs like plongu you can nearly kill the mob completely before it gets to you, a low dps (cheap mu) pistol like p5a is enough to finish it off... meaning very little mu spent/low armor & fap decay. On mobs like miner bots you can kill up to gen 10 without them ever reaching you.

I even used my raw-505 on gen 1 segs.

And yes I've even used my 505 on CP... and no it was not the aliens laughing lol

I use my 505 extensively (at least 30%-40% of ammo I burn), and I have long term now 97%+ return on tt spent (armor/fap included) ... I think that is more then enough proof that the advantages of these guns far outweigh the slightly lower dpp.

Low range, not more dps, no. Did you test it on neconu? They can crit 160 with gremlin and pulsar 8, which means range is very important. Also I just killed proterons with this one - range makes a hell of a difference. Not saying the LC100 is bad, but IMO you can't compare these weapons. This also goes well with a high dps handgun and eco, dpsfull tagging

Of course we can't compare them, one is a tagger other is a all around rifle but you should verifie if your entropedia is working good because this was what I got, and yes I do neconu in gremlin+5b and ur125 and they also reach me at half hp, sometimes they don't even hit me if I take one at the time and do backward walk.

attachment.php

not more dps?!

I also own one of the Raw-505's, traded my Raw-404 + Ravenger v1 for it. I would say un-tiered tt+3k, although I think this gun is prob worth more like tt+5k.
I even used my raw-505 on gen 1 segs.

And yes I've even used my 505 on CP... and no it was not the aliens laughing lol

I use my 505 extensively (at least 30%-40% of ammo I burn), and I have long term now 97%+ return on tt spent (armor/fap included) ... I think that is more then enough proof that the advantages of these guns far outweigh the slightly lower dpp.

Thought we were talking here about raw-404, anyway for a tagger with 160 meters range (raw-505) I also hope the mob to reach me with his health a bit down but with the eco of it you are paying well for that comfort. I talk for myself ofc, with the hunting method I'm using at this moment, I can't justifie to buy a tagger for 5k with the dps and eco of these ones. Of course it should be fun to tag at 160 meters no doubt.

Also doing prots without geting hit should be great but for 5k ped I would prefere to buy 5k ped of ur125 and give them to a friend to heal me and do prots with a more eco weapon. Didn't MA said something on developer notes about efficiency matters?!

Of course we can't compare them, one is a tagger other is a all around rifle but you should verifie if your entropedia is working good because this was what I got, and yes I do neconu in gremlin+5b and ur125 and they also reach me at half hp, sometimes they don't even hit me if I take one at the time and do backward walk.

attachment.php

not more dps?!

Tier 4 yeah. This is a high dmg weapon at low attackspeed, so enhancing it is quite eco, taking that they brake ever 1k shots.

Angel

there are ATH´s that wouldnt be possible ( given what we know about multipliers after 10 years of playing ) if it
wasnt for the fact that the hunter got killed, and mob regen while revive and jump back.

There seem to be a cap though, otherwise this would be exploited.

Back