Highest Hunting DPS list... list your #1 weapon ;)

a lot of sexy new weapons...
Someone is welcome to start the list back up but there is just too much now :)

Buck's Mod DAR, tier 6 (I think it still is) = 156.3 DPS with a204 @ 155m!
Wow, you could take down Proterons before they even got close. Is there only one of these in-world?

:drool:

Stryker has the MM sga at tier 8 now
and dont forget Moe Snow probably doing 223 dps with a evil ( if tier 6) or 235.6 ( at tier 7)

By Joker.
going to start looking through the tier section...
I have to check dps and shit...
here is what we have for 8th and 7th month...

would be cool if these items can be confirmed them as the owners still and what amps...

To Joker.
Nowdays i using DOA RJ ME Tier 5 +Evil amp its 163.62 DPS

Before it was.
137.75 DPS = Tier 7 DOA LM + Dante

:)

DOA Loudmouth tier 6 with modified Cause 129.5 dmg/sec

An outdated thread, I no longer have cb26,

I do however have an m83 T4 + a105.

Arkon

Soon to be an a204 of some sort.

a lot of sexy new weapons...
Someone is welcome to start the list back up but there is just too much now :)

this thread should be closed if Joker dont have time for it anymore :)

Indeed, with the t10 mm out there this list needs a revamp :)

Imp mk3 Aphex Unexplained the owner of it not sure dps

According to Entropedia,

Unique Official Mindark PHG - v.Marco with Shear ProMC (L) would have:

12618.42 DPS

Tier 5 Mod Merc + A204 =172,72 dps :)

Where are you guys coming up with these numbers??

I plug MOD MERC + A204 at tier 5 into entropedia and it returns 120.04 DPS..........:scratch2:

Where are you guys coming up with these numbers??I plug MOD MERC + A204 at tier 5 into entropedia and it returns 120.04 DPS..........:scratch2:
I'm guessing he's talking oldschool dps (based on max damage). Entropedia uses effective damage (75% of max damage on a maxed weapon.

I'm guessing he's talking oldschool dps (based on max damage). Entropedia uses effective damage (75% of max damage on a maxed weapon.

I am old school that is how I roll ;)

100 max at 60 shots a min

6000 damage / 60 seconds

100 dps ;)

my Herman LAW-505 Smuggler is up to tier 5 now! :thumbup:

141.9 max dps with a106 & 5 dmg enhancers! :lolup:

been a while since I visited this thread, time for update! :yay:
first of all, "Herman LAW-505 Smuggler" has a new name since last posted here, dropped a '5' :silly2:

Herman LAW-50 Smuggler Tier 7 + Hyper-a105 = 161.3 max DPS! :yup:

Yes, was stated in the first post

and btw, entropedia uses 69.5% of maxdamage for some reason, dont really understand why but I guess it doesnt really matter since all are calculated the same way

Yes, was stated in the first post and btw, entropedia uses 69.5% of maxdamage for some reason, dont really understand why but I guess it doesnt really matter since all are calculated the same way
Yes, I think that takes into account misses and crits. The full formula is on entropedia somewhere.

This formula of counting DPS is wrong you use avg dmg done not max of it .

If u have gun lets say 80-140 dmg with all amps and enhancers u take avg dps of it wich is 110 dmg x 60 attacks per min that is 6600 dmg per min /60 seconds = 110 dps and that should be accurate way of counting Damage per second.Please correct me if i am wrong but i belive this is how you count damage per second.

If u have gun lets say 80-140 dmg with all amps and enhancers u take avg dps of it wich is 110 dmg x 60 attacks per min that is 6600 dmg per min /60 seconds = 110 dps and that should be accurate way of counting Damage per second.Please correct me if i am wrong but i belive this is how you count damage per second.

Thats wrong, its not measuring missrate ('mob evade') and critrate

That is how you measure average DPS (not including mob evade & critical hits)

This thread is going by "Old School DPS", which is maximum DPS, assuming every use is the weapon's maximum damage output! (which we all know is impossible) :silly2:

Back