Historic Rugaritz

Status
First off big GRATS you worked very hard for it and i commend you.

Second tho MA really need to start thinking about what they are playing at, when people deposit thousands of dollars into a game they need to keep the market stable. MA have completly lost the plot when they drop something like 19k of ruga into the market. I only hope that Dub lets the ore trickle onto the market or this could go all kinds of wrong

Sorry for the offtopic

CONGRATS AGAIN!!! :D

Lizzay

ok uhm HOLY CRAP(sry for caps but its needed)
supah ubah grats
as for the market i think he will sell just a bit of it at a time when the demand is high so he can get a nice price for it,not like he needs money fast u know :)
as for mr tzest0s (esti prost de bubui),get a life,and stop complaning,u had ur luck now its time for others.

:eek: :dance::drool::beerchug: :bowdown:

BIG GRATZ DUB!!!!!! Very well deserved

and for the side note, think Opti resumed it quite well

must have felt goood reading hof message :D

Amazing, incredible, wow, big grats! :drool:

Dunno what to say my brain only thinks 'wow' :D

Holy friggin <insert modern getto slang word for human reproduction here> ! That gotta be the sickest <again, insert modern getto slang word for human reproduction here> HoF I have ever seen! Grats Dub!

Optima said:
Hmmmm lets see... You looted an offchance "egg" being a nub that you got 100k for (btw thats gotta be the first time ever i call anyone a "nub" but that comment kinda deserves it imo...) And now youre bitching because an a) Like top 3 ingame skilled miner (and dont even get me started on chipping... its something MA implemented and as a sidenote i kinda doubt you didnt eat a few chips yourself...) b) Best finder ingame... he took a chance and payed the price not knowing if it would pay off or not. c) He dropped over 30000 (i repeat 30000 probably more like 35000...) bombs with big amps on each bloody one spending decay in PE not getting one gdamn deposit over 1kped tt which in itself is incredible... Yes he got lucky... yes it was the right ore... and yes hes gonna make a shitload of money on this one...
And you know what? i was gonna keep on here... but i wont since itll destroy the thread for a great guy that got PAID for being who he is and taking the risks that were needed so im gonna cut it instead.. and confine myself to say bigass gratz dubZor you finally got the big one and good onya! And damn m8 did you have to make it ruga? ;p

(and eggboy if you wanna discuss this further i suggest you take it to pm since omg... you gotta be kidding me complaining about stuff in a hofthread that didnt even take place yet...)

+rep to you optima for every bit of it.

gratz, seems like some rare ores has become a bit less rare latly.. about time! maybe we will see another big ruga soon :) or a few gold and platnium or all of those and more :D

for marketvalue my guess would be it could be sold between 1000 and 2000% if dub wants to sell them fast, a bit more if sold over time or only selling some of it and using the rest for own crafting.

considering i did see ruga at 2200% i think at buyout which obviously didnt sell in some time, might be sold now tho..

so, 190-380k, thats a freakin nice hof! or more if im wrong :p

Roth said:
gratz, seems like some rare ores has become a bit less rare latly.. about time! maybe we will see another big ruga soon :) or a few gold and platnium or all of those and more :D

for marketvalue my guess would be it could be sold between 1000 and 2000% if dub wants to sell them fast, a bit more if sold over time or only selling some of it and using the rest for own crafting.

considering i did see ruga at 2200% i think at buyout which obviously didnt sell in some time, might be sold now tho..

so, 190-380k, thats a freakin nice hof! or more if im wrong :p

There's no ruga recorded at 2200% that didn't sell. The ruga from Mr Teilk that was in for 2200%-2800% recently, all sold on Buyout. Auction log shows ruga goes easy for 3000-4000%

http://www.peauction.com/itemlisting.php?id=1064

Not to take credit to Dub, but i remember when Alferix was the shit at 700%, some guy got a 10K deposit... and after that it came downhill till you have to pay people to keep your alferix.

So, Ruga will always be uber and pricey, but with this 20K the % will come down big. Its EU market afterall. Limited buyers.

umm.. umm.. umm.. ummm... aaaaahhhhh... (mouth open, jaw to floor). umm....

wow.. Gratz.. That is simply ...... put something here .......

e-lite said:
There's no ruga recorded at 2200% that didn't sell. The ruga from Mr Teilk that was in for 2200%-2800% recently, all sold on Buyout. Auction log shows ruga goes easy for 3000-4000%

http://www.peauction.com/itemlisting.php?id=1064

Offer and demand.
If the people that use this ore at those % don't feel secure that it won't drop too much they will wait and see. So demand is on hold.

The is no true need for Dub to sell that so many ingots,
in case you don't remember if it was a 1500 PEDs HoF it still would be very good and would pay the initial cost of the finder (not the bombs, amps and skills)
So if he already demonstrated that he knows what he is doing he won't disturb the market too much.

I believe that it can and may drop to 2000% but don't expect to go much lower than 2500%.

And no, many crafters don't get a sucess rate of 50%, it is lower in the long run (ok some might know secret strategies and not share with us I know I wouldn't) so it aren't that many attempts that can be made out of that HoF,
When compared with the needs.

First...GRATZ, GRATZ & GRATZ :D

Second...I wonder if MA will advertise this silent ATH as it's not on the ATH list, exposure is not that great; Also the fact it's a very rare ore and it has a huge % markup can't be used because you all know the answer :tongue2:

:eek: OMFG :eek: OMFG :eek:

I hate you Dub :D ... but we all know you worth that AWSOME find .... :)

BIG HUGE RUGAGRATZ DUDE :cool:

i guess you will never get tired of hearing another WOW :eek:

i think every miner today logged on and though "bastard whens my turn!"

while at the same time ever craft though "we love you dub"

GRATZ mate :)

Nice to see that your 'investments' has finally paid off. :D

Gratz dub

:cheer:

manuel said:
gratz dub :)

price will be more 1000% than 3000% now :rolleyes:

yes maybe.. but what will YOU sell it for then? :rolleyes:

That Ruga is worth so much that Neverdie is gonna trade his CND for your ruga lot. :p

Fiona Simmons said:
Im glad it wasnt me who found this Ruga. Im sure my Heart would have stopped and i where death now :D ...

wow u would be death sick :D,

Tzet0z- Ma unfair, umm i beleive it was u who looted the egg, not an uber,

mrproper- prices wont drop since dub could keep it and sell it 10ignots at a time

chielsen- ma wants the market to fluctuate not only inflate :p

DUB big grats :D

Amazing, congratulations

Awesome! :) Is it ok to be jealous?

Well tzestos, i hope you're not expecting anyone to feel sorry for your loss in itemvalue -_-

Wow absolutley Amazing. Im so happy for you, darn NICE!!!!!! Its time to go get myself a real life HOF (Cup of coffe) then log onto entropia darn many GRATZ to you!!!!!!

cashing out?

When you cash out you can buy us all 500,000 a 10 cents dollar beer to celebrate... just a thought
:)

congratulations!

Silent ATH :)

gratz

Wow lol. Thats a MOTHER OF ALL BOMBS alright. Huge Grats! :)
Enjoy ;)

OT: Tzestos, let it go. It's beyond silly.

First off all: Big Gratz!

When I loggen on started to shoot some mobs and same time checked hof list, hunting..mmm.. nothing special , mining...mmm... WOOOOOW, and i said f@!#@#k me ! I never belive somethig like that can happed.. just freaking awesome!!!
I would preffered 100k ath on gold, btw :D, instead rugaritz :D.

Status
Back